eGo - which are best for me?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: eGo - which are best for me?

Default eGo - which are best for me?

Hello Everyone,

I have been vaping about 2 years now using KR808 automatic battery along with clearomizers.

Recently a friend visited me and had a eGo, also with clearomizer, it was manual battery but the vapor was a lot more smooth. The threads were bigger I think he said is 510 threading

I looked online where I usually pick stuff up and there is a lot of options for eGO, so I figured to create a post and see what others think is best. I only need the basics really, just a couple of batteries, charger, and supply of clearomizers.

If anyone can recommend stuff let me know. With all these differnt products its hard to know what will be compatible together.

My friend said his eGO was about $30. But I see eGO avail. from $20 - $90, so that was confusing me also.

THANKS!!!!
    Last edited by NoAlias; 09-10-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Moved On

There are a lot of fake egos out there. I have been a victim of a fake one myself when i first started off. Be sure to get the legit ones, search for Joyetech egos!

Hey there NoAlias;

Something like this might be good.

Kanger eVod Kit - Blue

See from discount vapers web, that the are going fast.

Looks like this starter kit has:
    2 x EVOD Manual battery
    2 x EVOD BBC (Bottom Coil Changeable) 1.6ml Clearomizer (Resistance:2.5ohm)

5 x Bottom Coil Heads
    1 x eGo USB charger
    1 x AC-USB with USA plug
    1 x User Manual

Throw in some juice, and you should be set.

Vape 'em if ya got 'em.

Detached Observer Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Get a few genuine Joyetech eGo C 900mAh pass-throughs... and you'll be good to go. With a USB pass-through, all you need extra may be a 110 to USB and perhaps auto cigarette lighter to USB adapters.

I'm not going to hunt around for the best deal for you... thats your job, but here's genuine JoyeTech, as described.

Thanks I see the Joyetech website. What is the basic setup called? I see eGo-C, -CC, -T etc.

I'm reading through options now, and not sure what's what. For example, I'm ignorant why I'd need variable voltage.

All I need is the model # for base battery, and the type of clearomizers to order. would those be 510s?

Thanks for the reply everybody. I'm checking out all this now. Sorry I'm pretty clueless here

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Grimwald's Avatar

What clearomizers are you using now...and is that a style that you would like to stick with? That will help me know what I would suggest.

Also, most ego style batteries have 2 sets of threads. The outside threads are the ego threads. The inside threads are the 510 threads. So once you have the correct battery, you can use anything that is ego OR 510 threaded.

Gort, Klaatu barada nikto

Right now I'm using an e-GO-C Twist with a iClear 16 tank, I like the twist because of the vv, I've found that some juices vap better at different voltages. Also I picked up my twist for $25.

Reading is a wonderful tool...
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm

Best Ego Class starter kit I have seen and suggest.

Go with 2 of the Vision Spinner 1300mah batteries, 2 clearos, and charger

If you use top coil clearos now, go with the iClear16s, top coil the wicks will be close to the mouth piece at the top. The Vision Clearomizer v2's they show are copied CE4's, though you can replace the coils in the ones in the kit, the Innokin iClears are better performers JMO.

If you are using bottom coil tanks now, go with the Kanger Evods in that kit

This kit offers variable voltage, ego class batteries that allow fine tuning to the user's vaping, giving the best vapor, flavor, and such, the Vision Spinner 1300mah you can get almost a full day of use before recharge, so they have long legs, though remember, higher your voltage lower the max vaping time, but 2 batteries you'll have plenty of power, 1 charging or as back up until you can get one charging, the other in use and service.
    cramptholomew likes this.

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by IMFire3605 View Post
    http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_S...bo_p/vvs-c.htm

Best Ego Class starter kit I have seen and suggest.

Go with 2 of the Vision Spinner 1300mah batteries, 2 clearos, and charger

If you use top coil clearos now, go with the iClear16s, top coil the wicks will be close to the mouth piece at the top. The Vision Clearomizer v2's they show are copied CE4's, though you can replace the coils in the ones in the kit, the Innokin iClears are better performers JMO.

If you are using bottom coil tanks now, go with the Kanger Evods in that kit

This kit offers variable voltage, ego class batteries that allow fine tuning to the user's vaping, giving the best vapor, flavor, and such, the Vision Spinner 1300mah you can get almost a full day of use before recharge, so they have long legs, though remember, higher your voltage lower the max vaping time, but 2 batteries you'll have plenty of power, 1 charging or as back up until you can get one charging, the other in use and service.
    This is a great kit and good advice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast