Vaping craze is growing!
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Vaping craze is growing!

Default Vaping craze is growing!

Well the vape craze is growing around here. My brother got me into vaping. I've got my mother into vaping, Now I've got my cousin into it, and also a family friend trying it. I'm hopeing to get everyone I know off analogs and into vaping. I've had tons of people around here asking about what I was doing and I explained it to them. I also explained how much healthier it was for them than smoking analogs. I'm hoping to get my sister into doing vaping instead of smoking analogs. Well the vaping craze is growing around here and I hope it keeps going.
    Grammie, NiNi, TinaHelgen and 10 others like this.

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Congrats mate, your starting to grow on me........

Vapeing for Freedom

Full Member Verified Member

That's great! I've gotten all my roommates off analogs and into vaping now! Can't go back! haha
    TinaHelgen and Low Profile like this.

My friends got me into it and I got a friend that wants to buy one. Its so much better than smoking

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The more there are of us...the less there are of them

welcome!
    Last edited by Abbell; 09-16-2013 at 05:57 PM. Reason: spell

I went to my daughters game yesterday. So I took my Vaper. I started to vape and people around me had no idea I was vaping/smoking. One person next me saw smoke from my nose after 20 mins and said why can't I sell the smoke. I told him because I was not smoking and he asked what I was doing. I told him and he thought it was a neat way to get nicotine.

Quote Originally Posted by BearCWY View Post
    Well the vape craze is growing around here. My brother got me into vaping. I've got my mother into vaping, Now I've got my cousin into it, and also a family friend trying it. I'm hopeing to get everyone I know off analogs and into vaping. I've had tons of people around here asking about what I was doing and I explained it to them. I also explained how much healthier it was for them than smoking analogs. I'm hoping to get my sister into doing vaping instead of smoking analogs. Well the vaping craze is growing around here and I hope it keeps going.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Excellent! It's good to increase the visibility of vaping if done in a considerate manner.
    "The sexiest part of a woman is between her ears and the prettiest thing she can wear is a smile".

Full Member Verified Member

I'm five days off analogs finally. Been dual using forever. My wife does both at the moment. Need to get her on board. Regular cigs stink now lol

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

It's bigger here than I thought. Only knew 2 people in my town that vaped until we had a B & M open. Wow.....I am amazed at how many people around here VAPE

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by BearCWY View Post
    A worthy goal! Your friends and family will thank you once they see how much better they feel.

I've converted my mom - a 50+ year smoker - from analogs to WC Flings. She is not interested in trying anything else, but at least she is off the stinkies. Also a couple of coworkers. Can't really take credit for converting my brother because he tried vaping a couple of years ago and gave it up after a month or so. He and his wife started back a couple weeks after I started. He says the technology is much better now than when he tried it before.

I'm loving the "hobby" part of vaping. I started with the Flings then went to one of their cigalike kits with pre-filled cartos. That kept me happy for about a month until I discovered a Halo Triton kit. I still keep the cigalikes and some Flings for backup, but the difference in taste between those and the tank system is night and day. I've added a SID, eVic and a Vamo V3 to my collection and have been very happy with them so far.

One thing that never ceases to amaze me is that I smoked one kind of cigarette for more than 30 years and never thought about trying anything new. Just bought the same old brand of stinkies every week like a robot. E-liquid makes vaping even more fun! So many varieties available that there is no chance of getting bored.

Best wishes for your continued success in converting smokers!

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast