Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: very new please help

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo76 View Post
    i try to avoid ebay, was gonna look on amazon but not sure if they sell and ecig type stuff
    Amazon does - but the prices aren't great. Check out fasttech... if you don't want to order from China, also check out discountvapors, and check the deals on gotsmok.com and vaporjoes.blogspot.com. You'll pay more than fasttech if you buy local in the US, but shipping will be a lot faster =)
    Nermal and madqatter like this.

i asked a friend if he still had the stuff he started with but said he gave it all away on here. just really hope the ecig works for me i wanna quit cigs but not smoking if that makes any sence.

Super Member Verified Member Scarey's Avatar

i checked it out thoroughly and it's not a scam. it's just a free disposable so you can try then come back and buy a kit. but the kits cost too much. i think the site was apollo.com
    Ah, yeah, you're safe. Apollo is one of the suppliers endorsed by this forum.
    cmdebrecht likes this.
    _____________Last analog: September 10th, 2013, Around 22:00 GMT -5______________
    At 0.5Ω of resistance you're pushing 7.4 amps and a whopping 27.38 watts...
    If you did that to an eGo, it would destroy a small village.

Quote Originally Posted by shoggot View Post
    Amazon does - but the prices aren't great. Check out fasttech... if you don't want to order from China, also check out discountvapors, and check the deals on gotsmok.com and vaporjoes.blogspot.com. You'll pay more than fasttech if you buy local in the US, but shipping will be a lot faster =)

if it's worth it i don't mind waiting a little longer for it to get here

i just came across a website that showed me how to get a disposable ecig for just $2.07 shipping. my problem is when it runs out where should i look for a quality starter kit for a reasonable price i.e. under $60 as i'm disabled and on SSI, so very low income.
    I would definitely AVOID any offer for free ecigs that just charge you shipping! There have been TONS of reports of them scamming your credit card and charging you hundreds of dollars after you order them. If it were me I would order a starter kit from a reputable vendor (there are oodles of good website vendors listed on this forum) and just get by in the meantime with disposables yo can get at convenience stores or something in the meantime. I would hate to see yet another person new to ecigs get scammed. Welcome to ECF by the way. In terms of which actual starter kit and what sites to use, I am sure you'll get several recommendations from the awesome folks here.
    Last edited by State Of Zen; 09-24-2013 at 05:05 AM.

Ultra Member Verified Member dice57's Avatar

I'd recommend to stay away from any cig-a-like starter kit. Some like them, but most move on quickly to a ego or Variable voltage mod. If start out with good reliable quality mods, that will fire any 510 connection atomizer or rba, then you won't be asking again. If you are serious about not smoking a joining the world of Vape, then I wouldn't concern myself with the cost of the kit as much as the quality and versatility of the kit. What ever you pay will quickly be recovered by the $$$ you haven't spent on tobacco cigs. IMHO. Not to mention your health benefits. Just saying.

Full Member Verified Member

if it's worth it i don't mind waiting a little longer for it to get here
    $10.09 EGO-CE4 900mAh Rechargeable E-Cigarette Starter Kit - beige / 2.0ohm / USB charging cable / metal carrying case at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
    Battery, charger, clearomizer, for 10$. You'll still need to source the juice itself.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Any time anything is too good to be true it usually is.

what type of kit should i look for and what mg of juice? i'm a heavy smoker (1-1.5 packs a day) of full flavored cigs (Marlboro reds or equivalent)

Quote Originally Posted by cmdebrecht View Post
    Be VERY CAREFUL about the free starter kits/pay shipping only promises! Many of them are known to be scams. Try and search the forum for the name of the company you ordered from to see if there are any negative experiences associated with them.

Check out the list of certified suppliers here on the forum. They are trusted vendors with excellent customer service.
    Completely agree!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast