very new please help - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: very new please help

Quote Originally Posted by shoggot View Post
    that's cool as hell, and even looks sweet. how log do the clearomizers last and do they sell replacements?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Most places have a discount on your first purchase. I've used Dicount Vapers and been very happy with them so haven't shopped around. However, I was so intent on getting that first order in, I missed the discount code, lol. There are also coupons on this site I think too. Now that I'm looking for them I can't find them. 20%-30% off a kit is worth it though. Good luck in your quest!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarey View Post
    Ah, yeah, you're safe. Apollo is one of the suppliers endorsed by this forum.
    Okay , sorry for my soapbox speech to the OP then, I just loathe when people get scammed.
    Last edited by State Of Zen; 09-24-2013 at 05:32 AM.

Account closed on request

Default discountvaper.com

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo76 View Post
    i just came across a website that showed me how to get a disposable ecig for just $2.07 shipping. my problem is when it runs out where should i look for a quality starter kit for a reasonable price i.e. under $60 as i'm disabled and on SSI, so very low income.
    Please go to discountvapers.com, they are the cheapest in the USA, that I have found to date!!...you take care now

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

24 or 32mg juice; regarding kits, you'll probably want to get at least two batteries; if you're getting an ego-style setup (like what I linked to), the battery is already its own holder, and includes the connector to the tank/atomizer.

Totally ideal would be if you could locate a nearby brick&mortar vendor and sample the juices they sell; I believe you mentioned disability, so this may not be practical. I'd note that there are several new-to-vaping pitfalls most fall into; getting cig-a-likes (thinking they should be using something that -looks- like a cigarette), and starting with tobacco-flavors (because they think that's what they like about smoking) - those are the two most common, I think.

Barring the brick & mortar, searching fasttech - or whoever - for 'ego batteries' will get you a battery that will interchangeably work with pretty much anything you can throw on top of it. Get two of those, and a 'clearomizer', or 'bcc tank'. A usb or wall charging cable for 'em as well. That's the basic setup to be able to somewhat continuously vape.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Nermal's Avatar

Amazon does - but the prices aren't great.
    I believe Amazon is trying to cull out everything related to e-cig, but if you search for a specific item, you often find what you are looking for. I recently searched for Vision Spinner. There was one (used) at $65.00, or thereabouts. That was a decidedly ungreat price. It was a battery fer crying out loud. A used battery.
    How can you possibly respect a person who can only think of one way to spell a word? - Andrew Jackson (paraphrased)

PV Master ECF Veteran

Start with 18mg juice. Then make a decision after some use to go higher or lower.
    baseballmom likes this.

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ichigo76 View Post
    that's cool as hell, and even looks sweet. how log do the clearomizers last and do they sell replacements?
    Depends on use, but a month or a bit more. And yes, they do, generally in the 2-5$ range or so. Though, there's other alternatives - rba's, etc, more advanced things, that will last longer, but can be fiddly to deal with at first. The clearomizer is a plug & play, albeit semi-disposable, device.

24 or 32mg juice; regarding kits, you'll probably want to get at least two batteries; if you're getting an ego-style setup (like what I linked to), the battery is already its own holder, and includes the connector to the tank/atomizer.

Totally ideal would be if you could locate a nearby brick&mortar vendor and sample the juices they sell; I believe you mentioned disability, so this may not be practical. I'd note that there are several new-to-vaping pitfalls most fall into; getting cig-a-likes (thinking they should be using something that -looks- like a cigarette), and starting with tobacco-flavors (because they think that's what they like about smoking) - those are the two most common, I think.

Barring the brick & mortar, searching fasttech - or whoever - for 'ego batteries' will get you a battery that will interchangeably work with pretty much anything you can throw on top of it. Get two of those, and a 'clearomizer', or 'bcc tank'. A usb or wall charging cable for 'em as well. That's the basic setup to be able to somewhat continuously vape.
    thanks i liked the one you linked too, but i've been checking out the site and i just can't seem to navigate right. i can't find kits just a bunch of different parts that make no sense to me at all. also haven't seen any ecigs stores just disposables in the local convenience and drug stores.

Depends on use, but a month or a bit more. And yes, they do, generally in the 2-5$ range or so. Though, there's other alternatives - rba's, etc, more advanced things, that will last longer, but can be fiddly to deal with at first. The clearomizer is a plug & play, albeit semi-disposable, device.
    sound like for about the price of a carton of smoke ( maybe a little bit more) i can get set up pretty quick and easy. then i just have to sample juices to see what i like.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast