very new please help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: very new please help

  1. #1
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    wakefield, MA USA
    Posts
    17

    Default very new please help

    i just came across a website that showed me how to get a disposable ecig for just $2.07 shipping. my problem is when it runs out where should i look for a quality starter kit for a reasonable price i.e. under $60 as i'm disabled and on SSI, so very low income.

  2. #2
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    104

    Default

    If you can wait ~ 3 weeks on shipping, fasttech.com has several kits, which include (generally speaking) a battery, charger, mod (battery holder + 510 connector), and clearomizer / tank / bcc (depending on chosen kit), all of which will perform far better than the disposables.

    EDIT: I'm suggesting FT mainly based on OP's price concerns; you should be able to find full kits on FT in the 15-30$ range. It's not going to be top quality gear - all will be chinese clones - but the price is ~ 1/3 of what you'd pay for similar setups in the states.

    For e-liquid, mt. baker vapor has great prices, but see other threads on juices and personal tastes.

  3. #3
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    Posts
    744

    Default

    Be VERY CAREFUL about the free starter kits/pay shipping only promises! Many of them are known to be scams. Try and search the forum for the name of the company you ordered from to see if there are any negative experiences associated with them.

    Check out the list of certified suppliers here on the forum. They are trusted vendors with excellent customer service.

  4. #4
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    CA, USA
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Just bought an innokin mvp kit that came with 2 iclear 16s for about $49 free shipping on eBay from a reputable seller Vape the Grape located in Napa Cali.

    Yup, i checked on Mt Vapor Baker that their prices are dirt cheap for good juices. Heard lots of praises on youtube but also heard some bad reviews on here. Ive never ordered from them.

  5. #5
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    wakefield, MA USA
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shoggot View Post
    If you can wait ~ 3 weeks on shipping, fasttech.com has several kits, which include (generally speaking) a battery, charger, mod (battery holder + 510 connector), and clearomizer / tank / bcc (depending on chosen kit), all of which will perform far better than the disposables.

    EDIT: I'm suggesting FT mainly based on OP's price concerns; you should be able to find full kits on FT in the 15-30$ range. It's not going to be top quality gear - all will be chinese clones - but the price is ~ 1/3 of what you'd pay for similar setups in the states.

    For e-liquid, mt. baker vapor has great prices, but see other threads on juices and personal tastes.

    thanks i'll check them out in a couple mins.

  6. #6
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    xtwosm0kesx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Face down in the gutter, USA
    Posts
    1,855

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmdebrecht View Post
    Be VERY CAREFUL about the free starter kits/pay shipping only promises! Many of them are known to be scams. Try and search the forum for the name of the company you ordered from to see if there are any negative experiences associated with them.

    Check out the list of certified suppliers here on the forum. They are trusted vendors with excellent customer service.
    ^This.

    What was the name of the "cheap shipping" website, it may be a good idea to make sure it's not one of the known scam sites. They will hit you with tons of charges down the road.
    State Of Zen likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

  7. #7
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    wakefield, MA USA
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmdebrecht View Post
    Be VERY CAREFUL about the free starter kits/pay shipping only promises! Many of them are known to be scams. Try and search the forum for the name of the company you ordered from to see if there are any negative experiences associated with them.

    Check out the list of certified suppliers here on the forum. They are trusted vendors with excellent customer service.
    i checked it out thoroughly and it's not a scam. it's just a free disposable so you can try then come back and buy a kit. but the kits cost too much. i think the site was apollo.com

  8. #8
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    wakefield, MA USA
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckDrivinMama View Post
    Just bought an innokin mvp kit that came with 2 iclear 16s for about $49 free shipping on eBay from a reputable seller Vape the Grape located in Napa Cali.

    Yup, i checked on Mt Vapor Baker that their prices are dirt cheap for good juices. Heard lots of praises on youtube but also heard some bad reviews on here. Ive never ordered from them.
    i try to avoid ebay, was gonna look on amazon but not sure if they sell and ecig type stuff

  9. #9
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TruckDrivinMama View Post
    <snip>Yup, i checked on Mt Vapor Baker that their prices are dirt cheap for good juices. Heard lots of praises on youtube but also heard some bad reviews on here. Ive never ordered from them.
    I ended up with an order around 100$ for samples - IE, tons of flavours in the smallest containers. Found four flavours I liked, and tons I couldn't stand... But given the prices, it was worth it to me to find those four, and then order them in huge qty =)

    FWIW (tastes differ) I liked their: Caramel Coffee, Maple Pecan, Salted Caramel, Shennanigans (pepperminty), and to a lesser degree, their ginger (not ginger ale). Couldn't stand any of their alcohol-based flavours - brandy, amaretto, etc. Fruits were hit and miss, but none stood out as great. Never liked a tobacco-flavour juice from anyone, so can't comment on those.

  10. #10
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    wakefield, MA USA
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xtwosm0kesx View Post
    ^This.

    What was the name of the "cheap shipping" website, it may be a good idea to make sure it's not one of the known scam sites. They will hit you with tons of charges down the road.
    checked my email and it was apollo.com it was a one time charge of $2.07 just for shipping and no long term mischievous charges

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks