My first post on here. I need some liquid suggestions. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: My first post on here. I need some liquid suggestions.

there is so much choice out there

If you like chocolate nicquids has a really good one. You should try that. It's one of my favs

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by djezewski View Post
    If you like spicey try Halo Voodoo or ECblend Black Magic. Both are at the top of my list for unusual I have to chain vape that puppy juices.

DITTO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Halo Voodoo is wickedly good. I seriously can not put it down and I'm not big on dessert flavors because they are usually too sweet. This one is complex and the kick of cinnamon gives it some spice.
    jefsview and rexy like this.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

DeejStuff spicy peach is really good.

Super Member Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by genghishahn View Post
    The Vapor Chef is another vendor I'm really liking. I haven't gotten anything from them that I didn't enjoy. Caramel Apple is my other ADV. Unicorn Poop is in the running--I'm letting it steep a little more to see how it does before I order in larger quantities. They've got some tobacco flavors that sound interesting, considering giving them a go based on my experience with rest of the menu.
    I have to second The Vapor Chef. Local business for me, just ordered nine small bottles and he threw one in for free. I've only sampled the Hobbes Blood (free sample), that's gonna be real tasty after some steep time. They all smell incredible. I'm more than confident, without even having tried then all yet, that I'll be ordering from the VC again. The toy soldier certainly was a nice touch as well

I got southern hospitality, Slartibartfast, beeblebrox, apple bourbon tobacco, honey nut tobacco, pear brandy, frosty peach, deep thought, and butter beer. Looking forward to every single one of them.
    rexy likes this.

Registered Supplier Jonathan Tittle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by McFeely View Post
    I use ECBlends, best to buy a few 5ml bottles of stuff you think you might like then go bigger.
    +1 for ECBlends. They're pretty awesome! The fact that you can use their "wizard" to DIY without having to invest in DIY is wonderful and it's actually what pushed me into DIY juice.

I will also second Nicotickets Custards Last Stand, it is also for me my ADV. That stuff is just so very yummy.

For fruity I would also say Betelgeuse, its flavor changes just like people say, almost every vape gives a different flavor, so good so far.

Also, Nicotickets Creme Brulee is getting lots of love from people. I personally haven't tried this yet, but its in the list for the next order.
    Kent Brooks likes this.
    Damn Mutant....Stupid Virus....got me all infected...Damn Damn Mutant

Full Member Verified Member

Jvapes is amzing flavors. Have had Chubby Bunny, Yellow Submarine, Abbey Road, Bang Berry Mist,.....Have not been disappointed. They are Delicious
    HoracePinker likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bueno1955 View Post
    Jvapes is amzing flavors. Have had Chubby Bunny, Yellow Submarine, Abbey Road, Bang Berry Mist,.....Have not been disappointed. They are Delicious
    you should try their Hawaiian Wonderland also.. so good.. i am currently on a jvapes kick.. yum!

Quote Originally Posted by TastyKakes View Post
    I have to second The Vapor Chef. Local business for me, just ordered nine small bottles and he threw one in for free. I've only sampled the Hobbes Blood (free sample), that's gonna be real tasty after some steep time. They all smell incredible. I'm more than confident, without even having tried then all yet, that I'll be ordering from the VC again. The toy soldier certainly was a nice touch as well .
    I don't know what it is with my VC.. its been steeping for two weeks since a warm water bath.. and i am still not feeling it.. both Hobbes blood and honey pearry, they smell yummy.. but the taste is meh.. perfumey, soapy, if i had to describe... not getting the tones that everyone has described, I am sure they will get better with some more time.. either that or my taste buds still have not come back.
    Last edited by HoracePinker; 09-25-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast