My first post on here. I need some liquid suggestions. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: My first post on here. I need some liquid suggestions.

Good e juice and juicy vapor have the best flavors around. I really like the blueberry from good e.

My votes for desert flavors:
    Mocha Java Drizzle - Can't put the stuff down
    RY4 from Ecblend - Cheap and so good!

High Class Creeper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I am currently on a dessert vape addiction - GoodLife - Deadly Sin. I want to crawl in and swim in the bottle! (Really its getting scary- I think if I let myself I could Nic OD on this stuff ) The best way I can describe it (dont laugh!...dont worry, I know you all will!) it tasted like cinnamon toast crunch and snickerdoodles in a bowl of vanilla milk and the bowl is really a graham cracker pie crust. LOL. Fact.

As 2 others have voiced, Halo's new VOODOO Voodoo E-liquid | Halo E Liquid is a tobacco that is crossed with white grape, vanilla, a touch of cinnamon and plum with a berry.black currant back note; the flavor changes from a fruit/bakery/dessert to a refreshing light tobacco based on device and technique used. It's a unique and sublime juice -- a daily vape for me.

Also, for dessert, try Heather's Heavenly Vapes Blueberry Muffin Blueberry Muffin - $6.00 : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Halo's Shamrock is an Andes-style mint -- best chocolate around: Shamrock E-liquid | Halo E Liquid
    djezewski likes this.

Welcome to www.Chi-TownVapers.com - Chicago's own E-Liquid E-Juice Manufacturer of E-Cig Refills has some really good tasting flavors. My personal fave is Hypnotic Mist. They offer free shipping, and it takes a little longer to get to you than other companies, but it's definitely worth it, in my opinion.

try nicoticket.com, they have some good vanilla custard and dessert flavors. pretty cheap too!
    Kent Brooks likes this.

Hi ! I use the Vaporin E- Liquid, they have 2 different types of Tobacco , The have Original Tobacco which is similar to Marlboro Red and they also have the classic Tobacco which is like the camel taste. They also have fruity flavors I love the Vanilla and the Strawberry, the have different sizes too they have 10ml, 20 ml 30 ml and 50ml bottles and all of them come in different levels of nicotine. The name of the vendor is Vaporin.

One of my favorites is Niquid's Chocolate Mint. Another is 2 Peas Purple People Eater (which is grape)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123