Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: My first post on here. I need some liquid suggestions.

Default My first post on here. I need some liquid suggestions.

I'm three months clean and the world is a better place. I started off with V2s and then Halos and got my father turned onto PVs almost as soon as I started. I had some 18650s laying around for flashlights so we decided to make a pair of box mods. Ten versions later and having gone through a few different hardware options I think I'm going to be very happy vaping on my Mini DIDs, cotton wicked, with an 11-wrap spin-e coil in nichrome 32.

I've been through a pile of liquids, some of course I really enjoy and others just sit in the cabinet. I like spicey and dessert liquids. Right now I'm vaping TVRs horchata and loving it. I like Highbrow's chai, Mt Baker's clove and hazlenut spread, and Alice's White Rabbit. I liked Boba's Bounty vaped out of a Vivi but it was a little harsh and strong so I doubt I'll like it much out of my DID.

Alice's frost blossom was terrible, TVRs snickerdoodle left a lot to be desired, Highbrow's vanilla bourbon and any of their tobaccos have been just atrocious.

With all that, what other makers and flavors should I look at? No worries about tank crackers.
    klee6150 and Rat2chat2 like this.

2. Advertisement

the red oak line from johnson creek is great. swiss dark is heavy and thick, delicious; tennesee cured is a great tobacco taste; i've been loving boba's bounty from alien vapes, and something called kona cream. kona cream is produced by a lot of different vendors. it's delicious. maybe check some youtube vids of these?

4. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I use ECBlends, best to buy a few 5ml bottles of stuff you think you might like then go bigger.
    djezewski and Jonathan Tittle like this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I just discovered Ahlusions and love their Caramel Pear Black Tea and their Smooth Criminal (tobacco). They have some great dessert flavors too. Very well made eliquid compared to a number of other vendors. Limited ordering in the morning, they shut down when they reach capacity.

They have a very robust tobacco line with nets.
    Vapolith likes this.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

for desert flavor try Twas brilig fro AiV...for spicy/herby try Cheshire Catnip,,,,,for a second desert try April moon also AiV

one of my favorites right now is unicorn blood by fuzion vapor. Another favorite of mine is a mix of caramel and tobacco, which I had blended at a local vape shop.

Ultra Member Verified Member mackman's Avatar

Check out Velvet Cloud Vapor every one, especially their flavored tobaccos are fantastic. The blue beard and white beard are unique with subtle tobacco overtones. Another favorite is Ginger's RY4 from the Vapor Room.

ECF Veteran

High Desert Vapes is having a 50% sale right now and I have been pleased with everything I have gotten from them so far. Caramelnut Mocha is one of my favs. Attachment 255050

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member

I recommend this vendor every chance I get: Nicoticket. Their Custard's Last Stand is yum. Very yum. One of my ADVs--I always have a tank of CLS on one of my mods. Betelgeuse and Gravity are also solid if you're looking for fruity flavors, I will definitely be re-upping on them.

The Vapor Chef is another vendor I'm really liking. I haven't gotten anything from them that I didn't enjoy. Caramel Apple is my other ADV. Unicorn Poop is in the running--I'm letting it steep a little more to see how it does before I order in larger quantities. They've got some tobacco flavors that sound interesting, considering giving them a go based on my experience with rest of the menu.

Velvet Cloud Vapor does some tasty dessert flavors--Night Shift is probably my favorite, followed by Mewlew's Magic. Not ADVs for me though. I keep a bottle of Night Shift on hand to run a small tank or drip every now and then.
    Kent Brooks and DaBucs like this.

keep calm and have a voop

ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you like spicey try Halo Voodoo or ECblend Black Magic. Both are at the top of my list for unusual I have to chain vape that puppy juices.
    rexy and AngiBe like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast