Looking For Blu Disposable Tabacco Flavor/Juice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Looking For Blu Disposable Tabacco Flavor/Juice

Default Looking For Blu Disposable Tabacco Flavor/Juice

Hello all, I bought my first e-cig kit two weeks ago, an Halo Triton starter kit, and haven't touched a analog since. I am amazed by the Triton, and by vaping. I think vaping just became a new hobby of mine. It gives me so much more than smoking analogs. Anyways, I purchased a Blu disposable in tabaco flavor today just for giggles to see how those are. The Blu is not bad at all if you need an quick hit, or as an emergency vape or something, but it doesn't give me an nice throat hit. I need good throat hits to keep myself happy. But I do love the coffee'ish taste of the Blu tabacco flavor, which I would love to fill up my Triton tank with. Does anyone know where I can get an similar tasting e-juice? I prefer Halo juices, but wouldn't mind buying a different brand. Thanks!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I believe Blu still uses Johnson Creek E-juice personally I thought it tasted like burnt popcorn but different strokes and all that jazz. :P

Full Member Verified Member stephenwhat's Avatar

Blu actually uses Johnson Creek ejuice in there cartomizers,so that would be a good place to start looking.
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

Thanks guys! Just checked out their website, looks like I'll get some!

Quote Originally Posted by Made in Austria View Post
    Thanks guys! Just checked out their website, looks like I'll get some!
    The Blu formula is reserved for Blu, but JC gives their juices ratings for throat hit, vapor, sweetness, etc. They've also got some sample sizes if you don't want to commit to a lot of juice.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

9/8/13 Magneto/Sig8W/MVP2
    VGan/PG-Free: ECF members with PG allergies

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you like tobacco flavor...I can recommend JC's Red Oak line....Tennessee Cured is one of my favorites; Original isn't bad, either...
    A tad pricey vs other juice vendors....but JC's quality control is beyond reproach, IHO....

reMember٭ Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I'll 2nd Johnson Creek's Red Oak line. JC Red Oak "Domestic" is pretty close to Blu's Classic Tobacco flavor. JC's sample sizes come only in 1.8% nic... you may need 2.4% for a good throat hit. JC Red Oak Tennessee Cured is one of my favorites also. It's what I'm currently vaping in my Triton.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

a friend of mine who just started ecigs other than blu asked me the same thing today, guess i'll tell him to try JC.

E-Go twist, Zmax v5 (Black), Smok Magneto, Kanger Protank, Kanger Protank 2. DIY Juices.

I am looking for something similar to the disposable classic tobacco by blu. I love the taste of it but its just too damn expensive to keep buying those things.. I tried the blu starter kit but was awful. Tasted burnt after 10 puffs.

I just got an Ovale Emini and got Tribeca by Halo and Red Oak Tennessee by Johnson creek. The Tribeca is really foul and while I don't mind the Johnson creek one.. it just tastes like ham to me or something haha. Is there another one they make that is closer to the one they make for Blu? Really like the 100% VG from them.

Thanks.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Red oak Tenn cured is the closest thing to Blu in my opinion. Red oak domestic is similar but lacks the sweetness.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast