1st day no smokes but a full tank - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 1st day no smokes but a full tank

I mean juice taste

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

nah just toss those ciggs away,,,,give then to someone,,,,put them in a bin....set them on fire wjatever you need to do to keep from smoking them....get rid of the 4000+ nasties that are in them and will be going into you and your son if you smoke them.....vape tru the ctavings and you will be fine....you can do this...yes you can
    entropy1049 and NicoHolic like this.

ECF Veteran

different juices taste different..I found I like bakery type vapes, tea and coffee vapes, candy vapes, absenthe vapes and even some soft drink type vapes.
    My dad likes vanilla, Mt Dew, and chocolate vapes, My Daughter likes mint, fruit and cinnamon vapes ...her husband likes coconut, pineapple, grape and orange vapes.
    Its just a matter of finding what you like

Ok so with the spinner the 3.3volts is lowest what will that do to flavor and what will the highest volts do to flavor

Also i have a ego set and im using the clearomisers on the spinner is that ok or will it play up with the battery

El Dorado Hills, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkykatie View Post
    Also i have a ego set and im using the clearomisers on the spinner is that ok or will it play up with the battery
    It's going to be fine girlie

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

contra principia negantem non est disputandum

"Against one who denies the principles, there can be no debate"

ECF Veteran

different juices taste better at different settings...my teas require a lower setting...my coffees a higher setting for example...start low and increase slowly...when you start to get a burnt taste go back down a bit
    rks1949 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkykatie View Post
    Ok so with the spinner the 3.3volts is lowest what will that do to flavor and what will the highest volts do to flavor
    You only need enough voltage to produce a good amount of vapor. Too high and you'll be getting the dreaded BURNT TASTE!! Try a juice at the lowest setting and adjust it up until it vapes and tastes good. KISM (keep it simple mommy)
    rks1949 likes this.
    I'm puffin' on a pipe bomb and carrying a detonator in my pocket,
    so just what was it you wanted to hassle me about ?? (No, I do not sub-ohm, pipe bomb is a joke)

Ultra Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Congratulations and welcome!

Vaping will save you money. In other news, record sales of beachfront property propel Arizona economy to new heights

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Congratulations on taking the plunge into VapeWorld! 18 unsuccessful attempt to seriously quit before finding vaping 2013, and now analog free for nine months, and loving it. Way better than smoking ever was, and way more interesting and strangely addictive in a completely different way. 35 years, 3 PAD, American Spirit Black, and strong juice, long lasting batteries and good bottom coils powered me through my cravings, and relatively easy, considering my history of failure quitting smokes. Good luck to you, thank you for sharing, keep coming back and sharing (it helps), power up and vape on!
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast