Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: What's your opinion of Innokin mods?

Full Member Verified Member

Default What's your opinion of Innokin mods?

I'm pretty new to the vaping world and I've been happy with my basic eGo batteries and basic tanks. Now I'm ready to broaden my horizons lol. I've seen Innokin products popping up and was wondering what your opinions were on the different mods they offer? Thanks!

Full Member Verified Member

Few friends of mine have various Innokin mods - they're quite nice. I recently ordered a Innokin SVD, myself. It should be here in a few days.

I want the new box mod they have with the sunken 510 connector. Definitely a good mod to start on! I say go for whichever one catches your eye.

I have a SVD it is a solid mod and not too expensive. I used it and still do at home sometimes I just like the size of my provari mini for every day carrying around. Im at work now and the SVD is in my car as a backup as it is every night. As far as the other innokin mods I have heard good things about the MVP & MVP 2.0. Their newest box mod just released I can't remember the name but it looks great and uses the 18650 batts.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I'm vaping on my SVD right now. Love it.

I have the iTaste V3 and10S, also great if not a little limited in the mah department.

I have a VTR ordered, looks pretty swell.

Guess you could say I'm a fan.

I see u r from Kingsport Tn. I live in knoxville if u ever get down this way check out Knoxville Vapor it is a new B&M at 5201 Kingston pike. They have a lot of mods and at least you can pick them up and get a feel for them.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Think I am going to try an SVD. Good luck & VAPE ON
    dailywalker likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I have the iTaste SVD and I find it to be a very reliable solid mod! It's my everyday go to.

Ive used the innokin MVP 2 now for coupla weeks and so far it has been phenomenal. No problems at all. This was my first variable voltage batt and it is great. It helped me charge my dead samsung phone too on a trip. But it is a tad big.

Also have the iclear 16 that came with the kit and it was alright. OK for the taste, good vapour output, easy refill and cleaning. Compared to cartos, the taste was a bit muted as expected with clearos. But i cant really use it since i have cinnamon juices in my stash now...

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I would stay away from the svd it has a major problems with the fire button being reported mine broke also. Why did innokin use the smallest pos tack switch on the svd is beyond me.Received iTaste SVD yesterday - already a problem less than 24 hours later :(
    mwhite likes this.

Default inoken134

I am in love with this mod. Yes it's a beast but the build quality is unlike anything I have ever used. Would never try it but pretty sure I couldn't drop and break this mod if I wanted to. The 30 sec before cutoff is also nice not thatvm you will always need that long but most devices will give u ten seconds and if ur not vapeing on 15 watts and are just inhaling a nice low mellow watt 10 sec doesn't always cut it. It's really something you should buy if you have the money to do so if not. I have a telsa as well and like the looks vape and style a lot too and a bit cheaper.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast