Favorite menthol juice?????????? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Favorite menthol juice??????????

PV Exporer/Juice Saucier Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I would give Mary Menthol a try from Alien Vapor. Every juice I've ordered from them has been outstanding with great flavor straight out the bottle. They have other menthol flavors too.
    Simply love their Super Skunk and can't wait for their Smurf Piss to get back into production. Just purchased my first DIY supplies, but will continue to buy AV's Super Skunk, at least till I can create it my self.
    P.S.: the cat bites!
    and the chinchilla too!!

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Azure Vaping's "Smooth" is fantastic and affordable.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran celticluvr's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I am going to try my first menthol when i get my paycheck, I'm gonna try Ice Menthol from Smokeless Image. I'll repost when I've tried it. It'll be a couple weeks though.

I use the Vaporin mentol liquid , if you try it is the same taste as Newport !! is very good.

Menthol was one of two flavors I got with my starter kit. It helped me quit analogs, but now it is way too much nic and way way too much menthol.

I read a guy here who was using just the lightest touch of menthol in his own unflavored VG/PG nic home mix. I tried it with my left over NIC and have added it to my ADV rotation. I put just one drop of menthol for each two ml of unflavored juice. The simple, clean taste refreshes the buds and makes my palate ready for the next tank of flavor.

reMember٭ Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Recon Number 54 View Post
    I was never a menthol smoker, but my wife was. She's (at least at the moment) very pleased with Johnson Creek's "Wisconsin Frost".

As I understand it, the trick/challenge is getting a "menthol that tastes like menthol and not like mint".
    I was a Newport smoker for 40+ years. I love Johnson Creek's Wisconsin Frost and Tundra juices. I'm sitting here alternating between a tank of each. Wisconsin Frost has a good balance between tobacco, mint and menthol, but not much throat hit. Tundra is a blast of menthol with good throat hit and just a hint of tobacco and mint. I love them both equally, neither is really like a Newport, and if I had to choose only one to replace Newport analogs, I'd choose Tundra.

Thanks for everyone suggestions! I went ahead and got a small bottle of Southern Freeze Niquid from the SI website, it's pretty good, tastes like Juicy fruit gum with a menthol twist. I bet it will be better after it "steeps" which, makes A TON of difference. I am leaning toward going all organic vape juices, so I am probably going to try Velvet vapor's menthol next, I will let you know what I think!

Menthol Wish @ vistavapors.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Recon Number 54 View Post
    I was never a menthol smoker, but my wife was. She's (at least at the moment) very pleased with Johnson Creek's "Wisconsin Frost"..
    That was my very first ejuice!!!! Fond memories. JC has that mesquite smokey thing going on though that i did not like.

BTW, she may like some fo the mountain oaks stuff if she likes JC. I have a thing for Mountain Oaks Winter's Chill now.

Funny isn't it? Wisconsin Frost, Winter's Chill I also like eskimo kisses by MOV

To the OP, you might like Frostbite by MOV....menthol tobacco taste. The Tundra is good by JC, too.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

You could try the menthol sampler pack from Halo.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast