Favorite menthol juice??????????
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Favorite menthol juice??????????

Default Favorite menthol juice??????????

Ok so I have been doing pretty good with vaping---however--- I used to smoke newports, and I need a good menthol juice. Any suggestions? (I don't like the minty or candy like Marlboro smooths)...

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I had a menthol kick when I smoked for a good period of time, but I didn't stick with them in the end at all. I really like Fuzion Vapor's- Vacation. It has a fruit element to it, but it isn't a super sweet thing. Check out the liquid discussion forum.

Yea I just thought I would ask here becasue I am a new member and you have to post a certain amount here before posting to other forums.

grab a small bottle of absolute 0 from vaporchef and mix 20% to your fav juice. pure strong menthol, not sure I'd vap it alone.

Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I was never a menthol smoker, but my wife was. She's (at least at the moment) very pleased with Johnson Creek's "Wisconsin Frost".

As I understand it, the trick/challenge is getting a "menthol that tastes like menthol and not like mint".
    Maggie3199 likes this.
    After many years online, there is one thing that I have learned. ​"Internet is gonna Internet"

Hello!! I'm a noob, and any menthol flavor I tried was nothing like a newport, that is my stinky of choice too. I'm not sure who manufactures Vapor Source liquid, but I bought their "new Marlboro" blend and double menthol. I've been seriously satisfied with a 3:1 ratio. 3 parts "New Marlboro" to 1 part double menthol.... not perfect, but pretty darn close. I've not actually quit yet, however, with this blend, I've had one stinky ask day so far, usually by now I'd be at four, even with my reduction from a ppd. Hope it helps!!

Full Member Verified Member gsan's Avatar

Aroma eJuice - Nuport.
    tnt56 likes this.

I just bought Ice box from vaporbeast I will write my thoughts after I tested it

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I was a 43 year smoker of menthol...and even though I've been vaping (and smoke free) for the past two years I am STILL a menthol user. I've tried other flavors...but for ME, only menthol will do. I DIY my own now, however when I was buying the pre-made stuff these are the ones I liked the best. (I am not into a "sweet" or tobacco flavored menthol. I like MENTHOL)

In approximate order of preference:
    "Menthol Sensation" from My Vapor Store eLiquid - Menthol Sensation
    "Ice Menthol" Smokeless Image Smokeless Image | The Best Electronic Cigarette
    "Menthol" from Mr. E Liquid Mister E's Menthol - Mister-E-Liquid.com

All are PG based. In my experience a high percentage of VG doesn't play well with menthol flavors. Besides PG delivers a "cleaner" flavor and more TH. JMHO of course. I used the above for about a year before I learned DIY and I still keep some Menthol Sensation on hand...just because.

Dekang has a juice called nuport. Vaporkings also has a line called primo vapor also a dekang juice line exclusively to them and their menthport is a richer tobacco menthol mix. Thats my all day vape at work. I also was a newport smoker and attempted to find the closest resemblance to the actual thing. For me trying to find the closest resemblance only made me crave a actual cig even more and after about 200 bucks into searching for the right juice it dawned to me i just need a juice that tastes good if i was serious about kicking the habit. You could also try mixing your own newport juice, purchase some regular tobacco flavor and some menthol flavor and experiment. I wish you the best man. I tried and failed but where i failed you can prevail.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast