Can diabetics vape? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Can diabetics vape?

Ultra Member

Yup, sure can. Odd thing is that I don't really crave sweets anymore. Never thought that vaping would do that... Good luck and have fun!

I was diagnosed with type 2 3 months ago and it was really high at first. Doctor wanted me to start lantos, lovastatin and metformin. I tried the lovastatin and the metformin for about 4 days and had to stop because of the horrible side effects. Started on the Dr. Atkins Diabetic Revolution diet and never used the lantos.

First blood glucose reading was 252, have brought it down to 102 in the mornings and sometimes 95-100. I have been vaping for 19 months now and proved it to myself that vaping does not affect your blood sugar levels.

I have an allergy to gluten and PG and found that Virgin Vapors is really clear about every ingredient they use. Free of all common allergens, sugar, PG (unless you want it), and so many other things. Best liquid I have tried so far too. It's addictive!

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    What with all the sweet ejuices, I was just wondering is there any sugar in them?
    I had a problem with Vanila/Caramel juice - sweet. It made my sugar go up about 50 points... this does not mean that it will happen to other people, it is just as my body reacted to that juice... I now smoke the Marlboro Medium and donīt have any problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12