Can diabetics vape?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Can diabetics vape?

Default Can diabetics vape?

What with all the sweet ejuices, I was just wondering is there any sugar in them?

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, My Son is a type 1 and he vapes. His levels have been more regular then when he was doing Analogs.His Dr told him not to worry about Vaping.

Yes, go for it. I saw my doctor last week (I'm diabetic) and told him I finally quit smoking but starting vaping and he was overjoyed that I finally stopped smokingk and was not concerned about vaping at all.

Its not so much the sweetners, most made from Splenda but the nicotine. Nicotine restricts blood vessel and therefore blood flow which for diabetics is a real problem.
    wharr and CafeDigitalDiva like this.

I think that the VG in the juice is so minuscule it will not have a significant effect on your blood sugar, even if it did though in my opinion the health costs of analogs outweigh the costs of vaping so either way vaping is the way to go.
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Thanks for the info guys! This is really good to know. I was a pack and a half a day smokers for 20+ yrs. I noticed with vaping, I hardly want anything sweet...and that's SWEET! I vape nothing higher than 12% nic and most of my ejuices are 6% and 0%. This is great news. When I first started to vape I thought, this is too good to be true! I grew up with the old adage, "If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't" I was kinda scared to ask this question for fear I'd have to give up one of the best things that's ever happened in my life! LOL! WHOO HOO!

I'm diabetic also and on 75 units of lantus daily. I am so glad that you asked this question.
    CafeDigitalDiva likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Steven Spector View Post
    I'm diabetic also and on 75 units of lantus daily. I am so glad that you asked this question.

I was just dying to know, ya know? lol I'm on lantus too and it just blows. Good to know we can vape tho, eh? Happy vaping!!!! yaaay!

Full Member Verified Member

I dont think the sweetness from the flavors should be any problem. but you heard it from the diabetic vapors themselfs
    Current Build:
    Rook mod by Vape O'Clock, Helios Atomizer by Vape Head Origins (.22 ohms Quad-coil with Flat Wire, SSmesh/ Silica Hybrid wick), Bronze Bullet Drip Tip

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    I was just dying to know, ya know? lol I'm on lantus too and it just blows. Good to know we can vape tho, eh? Happy vaping!!!! yaaay!
    Ive only been doing the Ecig thing for a couple of weeks.... been vaping on a coffee flavor that I really like. Im type II on Insulin and havent seen any change in my numbers from it....

j

Quote Originally Posted by CafeDigitalDiva View Post
    Yes! I just started but I seem to be partial to fruity flavors.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast