What flavors do you vape?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: What flavors do you vape?

Default What flavors do you vape?

I have a couple that I LOVE and I would vape them till I couldn't smell them any more, which I hated. Then I went into a local store and was told that some people have three cartridges with different flavors in each. Vape one in the morning, another one in the afternoon and the third in the evening.

I started doing this and I haven't desensitized my nose to any of them. I have Cinnabun (cinnamon bun) in the morning, Peanut butter Cups in the afternoon and Papa Smurf (blueberry/strawberry) in the evening. It would be nice to mention that the last 2 were made by Flavorz By Joe. I can't get enough of them.

Yeah, I have the nicotine addiction and the habit, but now it tastes/smells great too.
    Zee2006 likes this.

i love butterscotch....kiwi strawberry..mmmmm...im working on a rootbeer i dont know if it will turn out but im trying it today

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

That's a hard one to answer, as my taste buds change minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day. That's why I have 4 to five tanks filled daily. Whatever floats my boat at the time...lol. VAPE ON
    1990FOXBODY likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Zee2006's Avatar

I wanna start doing this.....(switchin out pre-filled tanks)

think I wanna do it with Space Jam Rocket Fuel, I haven't ever found one company that made so many I love. I'd use these 3.....

Astro (blend of apples, strawberries and juicy peaches )

Andromeda (mixture of pomegranate and blueberry)

Starship (vanilla custard with kiwi)

just need another protank or two

Vaping cost to date..... appx. $350.00.... Monthly vaping cost appx. $30.00, tobacco cost use to be $160. per month!!

High Class Creeper Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I am with Txaggiesaunt. I keep filled tanks with Deadly Sin (i am SO IN LOVE with this one), Bobas Bounty, Bavarian Cream, Strawberry Hookah and a coffee concoction of some sort. I dont have real "time of day flavors" I just switch at random...sometimes on a vape break I rotate 2 or 3 flavors on the one break. I apparently enjoy variety lol.
    Zee2006 likes this.

My personally favorite is Two Peas in a Pod (brand) honeydew flavor. A close second is blueberry tart by Nyquid and third is strawberry fuzz also by nyquid.

I do the same with switching out tanks! I have two iclears and a protank filled with those three flavors lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Full Member ECF Veteran Yerf Dog's Avatar

I usually switch between two tanks. Right now it's strawberry/milk chocolate and hazelnut/milk chocolate.

Full Member Verified Member

DIY Mint, Black licorice and hot cinnamon candy.

Keep 2 tanks and one carto / tank (for the cinnamon) screwed into 3 eGo batteries which are on the workbench in a toothbrush holder - then grab whatever I am in the mood for at the time.... (toothbrush holder fits 4 - so sometimes have 4 flavors running at the same time).
    Zee2006 likes this.

I have really liked Lorann Banana Cream. I also recently made a concord grape and mint I liked. The DIY is awesome cause you can add more flavour or fiddle if you aren't happy with what you are tasting. I also started colour coding the cartos with plastic drip tips (read it somewhere here) so you know which is which.

Right now I'm hooked on Five Pawns' Queenside flavor which tastes like a gourmet orange creamsicle. Before that I was hooked on Two Peas "Purple People Eater" which is grape, and before that I was swapping back and forth between Two Peas Honeydew, and NicQuid Chocolate Mint.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast