Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Newbie!

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Welcome to ECF! Glad to see your enthusiasm for vaping and your willingness to promote it. Keep up the good work!
    tomtheinstigator likes this.

2. Advertisement

4. Advertisement

Thanks.I do promote the E.cig.I do my best to turn smokers into vapers and it works not so bad.Vaping is a real revolution.

Blog Entries

Morning!!

Got a new tank yesterday that looks just like the iClear but is a bit more sturdy. Would love to tell you what the brand name is, but there isn't one listed on it. It was only $17 which is even less expensive than the iClear 16 which I paid $24 for it.

So far it's awesome. Has a great draw just like a cigarette. The iClear still has the best draw of anyone I've tried. It's a shame there isn't a bottom feeder that has the same draw to it. I like that heavy resistance like a real cig.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Ultra Member

Welcome! Nice to meet another Floridian vaper. I am too far away to make it, but will be there in spirit. There is a Floridians sub-forum when you get 5 posts in. Good luck and have fun! Florida Vapors Club

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OlDogNewTricks View Post
    Welcome! Nice to meet another Floridian vaper. I am too far away to make it, but will be there in spirit. There is a Floridians sub-forum when you get 5 posts in. Good luck and have fun! Florida Vapors Club
    Sweet! I'll have to check that out.. Next thursday will be at "The Avenue" and then "Ember" downtown.. Should be a blast!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Blog Entries

So now I'm going to have to retract my earlier post about the new tank. It started to move around inside where the wick is. If it's not perfectly straight, it will dump juice in your mouth. Guess all the top feed tanks have a similar issue. But, I like the resistance you get when drawing vapor in. Guess I need to start the journey to find a bottom feeder that has more resistance... Open for suggestions. I have a couple now and both were over $20 but have little to no resistance at all. So for the top feed, iClear 16 is still the winner.

Blog Entries

The best quality tank I've bought so far is definately the KangerTech T3S. This one is solid as a rock, large enough to hold 3.0mL, and is clear with easy to read levels. The only down side to this bottom feeder for me is the resistance. It's too easy to pull on so it doesn't have that real cig feel that I just can't get over. I would image that if I get a different ohm rated wick that maybe that would do the trick, but who knows. I'm on 2.2ohm now, but have no idea if I should go up or down the scale to achieve that true cig feel. Need to be more difficult to take a drag than it is by about double.

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OlDogNewTricks View Post
    I well know Florida(my sister-in-law lives in Orlando)I've been 4 times in this state and I love it.

Blog Entries

So I caved and bought another iClear 16 that doesn't have stripped out threats for $8.95 this one is the best I can come up with. I've got a serious collection now. Tehe..

This weeks event if you want to come out and play http://techculture101.com/events/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast