Newbie!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Newbie!

Blog Entries

Default Newbie!

WUZUP EVEYBODY!

I recently started Vapn' a month ago and haven't looked back.. Can't believe I used to smoke 1+ packs of Newports a day. Seems crazy to me now. Anyway, I'm a bit of a socialite and wanted to invite the guys out to my weekly event in Orlando, FL tonight. Would be great to meet some new people tonight, especially some that are as passionate about vaping as I am. So, if you're are interested in a guys night out, here are the details.

This week we are checking out the “Oblivion Taproom” in Orlando. Come join us for some fun and libations..

Oblivion Taproom
    5101 E. Colonial Drive
    Orlando, FL 32803

RSVP @ https://www.facebook.com/events/428400390598034/?ref=2&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

Anyway, would be great to see some new faces.. My favorite place to vap is anywhere, but especially with a cocktail in hand.

Attachment 258023
    SoCalMichelle likes this.

What did you change to for vaping newport

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Brotha_lou View Post
    What did you change to for vaping newport
    I started with one that my vap shop said was close to Newport (has no name on it). Then I moved to menthol mint blast, then to arctic menthol, then to gummy blood, and now I'm on purple reign..which is now my favorite.

Picked up a Newport after 2 weeks of menthol mint blast and about barfed at the awful taste of the Newport. Never would have guessed after 20 years of it that I would dislike it so much, but here we are...

SoCalMichelle likes this.

Welcome to the site from another FL newbie!! Lots of good peeps and lots of good info here.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome to ECF from Ohio! Your Thursday night gatherings sound like a blast. I'm a former menthol smoker too, always said I was more addicted to the menthol than I was the stinky! I'm STILL, after 4 months, searching for the "perfect" menthol juice that I'd like to stick with, in the meantime, I'm adding menthol to all of the juices that I've tried. Can you tell me who makes the "Purple Reign" you're vaping?

Welcome to EFC from San Antonio Texas I am sorta new to this thing I left camel for this stuff now the taste of any camel cig makes me sick to my stomach

Welcome to EFC, glad to hear you've found this website and vaping! I've been vaping for about a year now and I don't miss smoking one bit. Looks like you have an ego style battery mod, which is a nice step-up from those disposable cig-alikes. I started off with a pretty cig-alike bought in Chinatown and I absolutely hated it; especially the analog mimicking sticker wrapping that had a yellow butt and white body. I kinda gave up on ecigs right then and there and went to analogs. Websites like this pretty much helped me find good products that make vaping enjoyable (hell, even better than the real thing).

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie3199 View Post
    Welcome to ECF from Ohio! Your Thursday night gatherings sound like a blast. I'm a former menthol smoker too, always said I was more addicted to the menthol than I was the stinky! I'm STILL, after 4 months, searching for the "perfect" menthol juice that I'd like to stick with, in the meantime, I'm adding menthol to all of the juices that I've tried. Can you tell me who makes the "Purple Reign" you're vaping?
    Manufactured by vapor Associates LLC Las Vegas 89130

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome! I've been supporting Fuzion for several months now..

Hi there
    I've been vaping for 3 months today and I don't smoke anymore.I live in the South east of France.A lot of people vape here and quit smoking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast