First of all, Hi, my name is Corey, and I'm an addict. I've been a pack a day smoker for about the last 10 years. Being a huge geek, I spotted a deal on Newegg Flash on the Ozone Smoke starter kit, a battery, charger, and two cartridges (this kit) for $15. I decided it was time to quit (again) and bought 2. I've immediately dropped to half a pack a day. I think the thing I like the most is that I don't have to put down whatever I'm going, find the pack that I've left sitting across the room, and smoke a cigarette, I can pull the e-cig out of my pocket, take a drag, and get back to work. The main reason I haven't stopped entirely is that the nicotine content just isn't quite enough, especially since I bought one with full flavor and the other with medium, and I've already finished off the fulls.
Alright, so onto the newbie questions:
1. How long should these cartridges last? I went through my first 2 in 4 days, and haven't sat down and just smoked (vaped?) them, it's mostly been just a drag or 2 every half hour or so.
2. Where to get e-juice? I'm planning on swinging by the local smoke shop tomorrow to see what they have (ie more plain menthol to get me by), but I'm planning on ordering a bunch of different flavors from madvapes to try them out. Are they a good company to deal with?
3. For the moment, I'm just trying this out, I don't want to sink a bunch of money into e-cigs just to throw the stuff all away 2 months from now. Is the Ozone Smoke a half decent product? I see Magic Mist sells larger/better batteries for this, should I be looking at those, or are these good enough for now? Keeping in mind that I bought 2 so I could use 1 while the other charged.
4. I'm finding the weigh of the e-cig a bit awkward compared to a normal cigarette. How heavy are the bigger ones, like the eGo?
5. Is it common for people to use vaping to quit, ie after vaping for a while and stepping down the nicotine they quit altogether? Or do most people just keep vaping?