"Non traditional Smoker" and e-cigs? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: "Non traditional Smoker" and e-cigs?

I successfully quit cigarettes 14 years ago using patches - but put on 45 lbs in the interim. I picked up vaping a couple of weeks ago as a way to keep from snacking, at low nicotine strength, as an appetite suppressant.

I posted that in my introductory thread almost expecting to hear "You're an idiot! You were already off nicotine, why'd you start back?!" but no one's said that yet. However, I know my Mom would, if I ever told her. Pretty funny, a 43 year old woman hiding a vice from her mother...however, I'm hoping to talk my Dad into going to VolVapor with me to try out some flavors in the hopes of getting him to switch over. He's 78, and having really bad stomach issues that the doctor can't diagnose.

Quote Originally Posted by Danariel View Post
    I successfully quit cigarettes 14 years ago using patches - but put on 45 lbs in the interim. I picked up vaping a couple of weeks ago as a way to keep from snacking, at low nicotine strength, as an appetite suppressant.

I posted that in my introductory thread almost expecting to hear "You're an idiot! You were already off nicotine, why'd you start back?!" but no one's said that yet. However, I know my Mom would, if I ever told her. Pretty funny, a 43 year old woman hiding a vice from her mother...however, I'm hoping to talk my Dad into going to VolVapor with me to try out some flavors in the hopes of getting him to switch over. He's 78, and having really bad stomach issues that the doctor can't diagnose.
    Its funny you said all of this. I've been searching this forum for a few days now and I've seen a lot of people not only overcome smoking traditional cigarettes but control eating habits (also mentioned earlier in this thread) as you have brought up too or to simply cope with the habitual side of cigarettes which can be just as addictive.

I hope things work out well with your father!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

We all like the way vaper puffs that how we are able to quit smoking
    All that you feel and a lot more with the nicotine .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12