Boba's Bounty For The Begginer - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Boba's Bounty For The Begginer

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Last 20mins (i believe) of the 10% off sale over at https://www.avejuice.com/index.php.

Down to my last 10ml had to get another 100ml on the way.
    Talyon likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Super Member Verified Member Scarey's Avatar

I find removing both flavor wicks helps with Boba. Other than that, dry burn daily.
    peraspera likes this.
    _____________Last analog: September 10th, 2013, Around 22:00 GMT -5______________
    At 0.5Ω of resistance you're pushing 7.4 amps and a whopping 27.38 watts...
    If you did that to an eGo, it would destroy a small village.

Wow. This is in the new user forum? I feel like I'm in a different country reading a different language.
    I understood as far as the conversation got to the VG talk and watering it down. Then it turned to taking it apart and using coils, etc and I'm lost. I'm using a simple ego c with a clearo tank and VG menthol liquid at 24ml. Or, at least I think that's how you say it.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk now Free
    xtwosm0kesx likes this.

Blog Entries

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RandomFellow View Post
    Not that I often vape pure Boba's Bounty (I currently mix it with Thug Juice from MBV), but when I have in the past I haven't had any problems with it. Did you get it from Alien Visions or that scam place Alien Vapors?
    .??.??????
    Last edited by Don Chiasson; 10-08-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RandomFellow View Post
    Not that I often vape pure Boba's Bounty (I currently mix it with Thug Juice from MBV), but when I have in the past I haven't had any problems with it. Did you get it from Alien Visions or that scam place Alien Vapors?
    According to AVE...boba's bounty wasn't even named by them but by thier customers.. it's a flavor.. Theirs may be better, but alien vapors are a much better supplier.. At least they are open for business 24/7..

Also this is from alien visions LLP's terms and conditions.. Which leads me to say you are all complaining for nothing!

Third-Party Product and Y2K Disclaimer
    All products sold by AlienVapor.com are third party products and are subject to the warranties and representations of the applicable manufacturers, including but not limited to Y2K compliance. Accordingly, AlienVapor.com makes no representation or warranty with respect to the Y2K compliance of products sold

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Dripping Boba's is the best way to go, but if you aren't there or interested, rewicking with cotton works too.

Blog Entries

I will continue to order from alien vapors as they have alloy more to offer. Regardless of 1 flavor ( boba's ) . AVE just isn't as good a company. Plain and simple, I've tried both and both were good. But with alien vapors you get the options to add flavor, sweetener and a lot of other flavors that AVE don't even make.

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

You've tried both? Yet here you state you've never ordered from AVE.

Every single post you've made so far has been an attempt to discredit AVE. I'd suggest backing off and reading up on the forum rules. Thank you.

Forum Rules

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Don Chiasson View Post
    According to AVE...boba's bounty wasn't even named by them but by thier customers.. it's a flavor.. Theirs may be better, but alien vapors are a much better supplier.. At least they are open for business 24/7..

Also this is from alien visions LLP's terms and conditions.. Which leads me to say you are all complaining for nothing!

Third-Party Product and Y2K Disclaimer
    All products sold by AlienVapor.com are third party products and are subject to the warranties and representations of the applicable manufacturers, including but not limited to Y2K compliance. Accordingly, AlienVapor.com makes no representation or warranty with respect to the Y2K compliance of products sold
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Chiasson View Post
    I will continue to order from alien vapors as they have alloy more to offer. Regardless of 1 flavor ( boba's ) . AVE just isn't as good a company. Plain and simple, I've tried both and both were good. But with alien vapors you get the options to add flavor, sweetener and a lot of other flavors that AVE don't even make.
    Lol, if this wasn't ECF, i would have a few choice words for you sir.

Enjoy buying products from an opportunistic thief, [moderated]. Carry on.
    Last edited by retired1; 10-08-2013 at 08:38 PM. Reason: We're not going to go there.
    chapeltown and JWLuke like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Quote Originally Posted by kimmellee View Post
    Wow. This is in the new user forum? I feel like I'm in a different country reading a different language.
    I understood as far as the conversation got to the VG talk and watering it down. Then it turned to taking it apart and using coils, etc and I'm lost.
    The OP is using a Kanger Protank. The heads/coils on these are easily replaced-- just unscrew the one you're using and screw in a new one.

But they can also be cleaned (through rinsing and "dry burning") for a while before they're unusable, and the unusable ones that need to be replaced could be rebuilt rather than simply thrown away.

There are many decent YouTube videos about cleaning and dry burning Kanger BCCs such as the Evod, Protank, and Mini Protank, such as this and this. If you're interested in learning to rebuild coils for Kanger BCCs, I recommend searching YouTube for videos such as this and this.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

9/8/13 Magneto/Sig8W/MVP2
    VGan/PG-Free: ECF members with PG allergies

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast