Boba's Bounty For The Begginer - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Boba's Bounty For The Begginer

Full Member Verified Member JacobO's Avatar

If you like the flavor of bobas but dont want to be so ruff on your gear i have heard great things about El camino. I have personally tried Captain OOrah from Indigo Vapor and it was on the same graham cracker tobacco-esk thing going for it.

Elite Member's Club Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    DFW, But I service the entire Quad Cities area of Moline, Rock Island, Davenport and Bettendorf

I have been vaping BB as my daily for 10 months. I use a ProTank with 2.5 coils and Apollo 900mah batteries regulated to 3.5. I have no issues at all with gunking or burning.

Daily - dump the last bit of thickened dark juice. With a folded pipe cleaner, clean out the inside of the tank. Wipe everything down and refill with fresh BB. Run a pipe cleaner through the tube. Reinstall Coil/base assembly and fresh battery.

Once a week I replace the coil. They're only $5 for a pack of 5.

Simple....thick clouds of satisfying BB goodness.
    Talyon and bcme like this.

SMOK SiD Emerald Green, Aspire Nautilus,(home rig)
    SMOK Aro Winder 1500 Green, Aro Pyrex Clearo Green (mobile rig)
    Boba's Bounty, 555

Like the others have said. Bounty is notorious for being finicky, since you are new to vaping, do as others have said and thin it a bit with a couple drops of distilled water. Soon enough though you will want to get into the RBA/Dripping world and it will be easier to deal with Good luck sir.

Where do you get just the wicks at? Everything I have seen for the evod is a coil head not just spare wicks

AVE open right now go get it

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I heard Gorilla Juice is basically BB w/banana added..is this true? This GJ has grown on me and I'm now "bananas" for it, ok sorry for the dumb pun.

The GJ does not gunk up my tanks at all so I'm wondering if the banana thins it out a little. I got it in a PIF swap and the bottle does have Alien Visions on it so I hope/assume its from AVE. I want to order more so just checking info to be sure...thx

ProVari | byLeo | REO| Halo

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by shifterjoe View Post
    Where do you get just the wicks at? Everything I have seen for the evod is a coil head not just spare wicks
    Make um out of 100% cotton sterile/boiled organic cotton balls, use peaches and cream yarn or butchers twine, or use bulk silica of various sizes.
    Quote Originally Posted by CABBA View Post
    Just who do you think you are? Stalin? Or some keyboard warrior, AVE fan boy, Power Ranger wanna be.

Quote Originally Posted by timk View Post
    You can also try removing one or both of the flavor wicks on the protank coils for thicker juices. Boba's is my favorite too but I don't use it in my protanks. If you like banana, try the AVE Gorilla Juice. It's basically Boba's with banana and I find it nice to swap back in forth with Boba's.
    Can you do this to the coil of an EVOD tank as well? I'm vaping my Boba's in an EVOD tank, 1.8 ohm and an 1100mah EVOD battery (constant 3.7 volts) and I keep getting a burnt/chemical taste after just a few drags. The first few drags taste amazing and then the bad taste sets in. If I take the top wick out, will this taste go away or should I try to get higher resistance atomizers like a 2.0ohm or 2.2ohm? Any advice will be greatly appreciated. I'm new to vaping so if this question as already been asked I apologize.

Senior Member Verified Member

I'm a little late to this post but I use 2 coils I use in my Protank with Bobas. One in the tank and the other I'm either dry burning (carefully) or recoiling. I just pull all the cotton out of it. Dry burn with 3-5 sec bursts until it's glowing good. Then rewick and set it aside until the other coil goes south. Repeat. Usually every other day I'm switching out the coil heads.

For cotton wicks in my Protanks I use Peaches & Cream 100% cotton yarn from Wally World. Buy a gallon of distilled water with it and boil it in 1/2 the gallon for about 15 min then ring and rinse with the other 1/2 gallon. Let dry then roll it up. It'll prob be a tangled mess but it's worth the trouble. You'll have wicks for a long time!!!
    Last edited by VaperGlock; 12-28-2013 at 07:04 PM.

BB is good stuff I like it, however it like to gum up my coils and they don't last very long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234