Do I have to post 5 times to be approved!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Do I have to post 5 times to be approved!

Default Do I have to post 5 times to be approved!

Hi everyone! I'm Luxi, new here.
    I have come onto this site because I want to purchase an e cigarette, but I want to do my homework first by asking some questions that are more suited to be answered in other sections of the forum.

Anyway, in my activation email it said I can only post on the new members area to prevent spam, up to five posts, and then it will take up to an hour to get me approved to post elsewhere on the forum.
    Do I HAVE to post 5 times here so I can be approved. Common sense tells me no, but I wanted to make sure so I don't have to wait. I need to purchase a new e-cig asap, but (like I said before) I need to do the proper research first so I don't waste me' moolah, especially during this recession!
    ...In the meantime I AM wasting my moolah buying cigarettes until I find what brand I want... Catch 22 eh!

But yeah...

Thanks mates!

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Hi Lux and welcome. Yes, you need to have 5 posts to be able to post outside the New Members Forum--not to be approved. In the meantime, you're free to read and browse, introduce yourself and ask questions. The forum updates at 25 minutes after the hour.

New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
    sonicdsl likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

You can get a lot of information on starting vaping, right here in new members forum.

Tell us what you want to do, do you need help purchasing first ecig setup or what?
    Katya and Ryedan like this.

TC's given: ~9/27/12~ ~ 11/17/2012~~04/01/2013/TC rec'd: 03/09/2013

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You can post in other New Member threads. It doesn't take long and the New Member threads get the most attention. What kind of questions do you have? Just ask them here. Someone will answer quickly. Welcome to ECF!!

Large Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome aboard.

The New members Forum is as good as any to ask questions. Plenty of helpful people here, no matter what subforum you post in. So what questions do you have?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Nermal's Avatar

Gosh, luxijen, all you need to do now is thank everyone for answering. That will get your 5 posts in a heartbeat.
    Katya and Ryedan like this.
    How can you possibly respect a person who can only think of one way to spell a word? - Andrew Jackson (paraphrased)

Thanks for the info Katya! Love the yellow bird avatar!
    Katya likes this.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran danca90's Avatar

The new members forum is great for learning about equipment. Post some questions.

Thanks for answering and providing the info Racehorse! And yes... I do need help purchasing

Anyhow,

I'm looking for an e-cigarette brand that has the following qualities:

1.) Chemical free cartridge (since anti freeze aka propylene glycol is in many)

2.) Nicotine free menthol flavored cartridge (I'm going nicotine free because a medication I'm about to go on is much less affective when combined with nicotine)

3.) GOOD QUALITY e-cig/cartridges that are the most affordable.

4.) One that is timed to last as long a normal cigarette would take to smoke (if they even exist), although this is not a must. It's just with my last e cig I ended up sucking on it all day since it didn't burn out like a regular one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, any tips to keep the e-g cartridge replacement costs down would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the welcome Katya! Love the cute yellow birdie avatar you got there!
    Katya likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast