Best RY4

Thread: Best RY4

Ultra Member

Default Best RY4

We are looking for opinions on where we can get the BEST RY4 juice. We already ordered from Quick Nic's but have not received it yet. We realize everyone has different tastes but all feedback is helpful. Thx!

Here is a massive review on many flavors of RY4 The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

I personally like Vaperites VR4, but that is probably because I use an airy Trident RDA. It is super sweet. Too sweet for some people.

The word BEST is very subjective and varies from person to person..I like this one the best, but U may not... RY4 E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
    Please join CASAA (its free) if you want to maintain the right to vape and have you, your family, and friends tobacco free. http://www.casaa.org/Become_a_Member.html

Not happy with my local vape shops ry4. Im going to get the ry4 from Highbrow the next time I place an order.
    Atomo and Chi-U replicas. ChiDent & Chimbus, igo-L

grm
    Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

for classic RY4 go with Janty or Hangsen.If you like it real sweet try ecblend ry4 or ruyan 4 with extra caramel.ikenvape has one of the best also.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by szot View Post
    The word BEST is very subjective and varies from person to person..I like this one the best, but U may not... RY4 E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes
    I agree on the mtbaker it is very excellent in my opinion totally different from any other I have tried

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

CASSA Member/Supporter

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Lombaowski's Avatar

I like some of those mentioned in here, but Heavenly Tobacco from HHV is starting to take over the top spot for me. Just got Hangsen RY4 and Mad 4 in the mail today, looking forward to diving into those after they steep. One that people don't know about that is fantastic is the Our-Y4 from Vapor's Knoll.

Quote Originally Posted by szot View Post
    Also looking for the best for me. I'll give this one a try. Thanks

For a bolder tobacco (like Quick Nic, which was already mentioned), try Goodejuice's GJ4 GJ4 Tobacco eJuice [GJLIQGJ4] - $4.99 :

For a sweeter carmel/vanilla top note with tobacco back note, try MaddCatt Vapor's RYW4: MaddCatt RyW4

ECF Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Check out this thread:

The Really Big RY4 Roundup (long)

Happy reading!