30 year smoker... now a vape. :) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 30 year smoker... now a vape. :)

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Richieboy View Post
    Did you get your eCig online? what model have you got because I keep getting cheap ones for about $30 here and they also go faulty because I vape constantly... I really want to stay vaping this time because I stopped smoking for 2-3 months, went back and have now been off cigarettes for a week again now... I was really scared because I was sitting in the movie theater and my throat was really sore

I have quit smoking using nicotine gum for 5 years before but its too expensive coz I go through a pack of 12 gum in a day and never get off the gum
    I went ahead and got the Ovale Evic and a Kanger Pro Tank II... a buddy of mine had this set-up combination and he quit so, after trying his a few times, that's what I felt I should get as well. I knew that he was a 2 pack a day smoker and it immediately worked for him so, I thought it'd be best to spend a little more because in the end I wouldn't be smoking. It worked for me...

Don't worry too much... you'll get it all back again, just KNOW that you will and it'll happen. Get a good machine though. I can't count how many times I tried to quit smoking over the years... and tried literally EVERYTHING. It's hard to do, that's no lie. You'll be off of them again, bud...
    james chapman likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danoman View Post
    Now... for the FUN of it, i'm learning how to do the DYI e-juice.

I have all the PG, VG and nicotine ordered and fixin' to be looking at flavors and what's usable and not. I looked in our pantry and found all kinds of flavors we have from Watkins, Sauer's and McCormick... (we actually have a LOT more than I realized) But, wanted to get with everyone and find out what NOT to use, before toasting all my good stock of PG and VG when it arrives.

I noticed that a few of them have alcohol in them and yeah, it kinda' concerned me a little bit and didn't even want to try anything before getting with the Pro's on here first. I'd also thought of experimenting with some "Mio" concentrated juice, Skittles candy and some 100% Pomegranate juice. But, i'm certainly a newbie on this so... better wait and get the facts before going out on my own and just trusting youtube as FACT. Lol As we ALL know that everything you see on Youtube is fact, right...? Hahahahaha... (jk)

*takes a vape*
    Head for the DIY forums and make sure to read the stickies and only use flavorings known to be safe for vape use.
    There is stuff in many food flavors that will do more damage to your lungs than smoking.

Congrats on you success so far.
    Danoman likes this.
    Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed grand

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs C View Post
    Head for the DIY forums and make sure to read the stickies and only use flavorings known to be safe for vape use.
    There is stuff in many food flavors that will do more damage to your lungs than smoking.

Congrats on you success so far.
    Thanks Mrs. C... i'll be doing that.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Richieboy View Post
    Did you get your eCig online? what model have you got because I keep getting cheap ones for about $30 here and they also go faulty because I vape constantly... I really want to stay vaping this time because I stopped smoking for 2-3 months, went back and have now been off cigarettes for a week again now... I was really scared because I was sitting in the movie theater and my throat was really sore
    Richieboy look into getting a Kanger Evod kit. They are very durable and easy to maintain.
    Every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed grand

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten" - Benjamin Franklin

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs C View Post
    Richieboy look into getting a Kanger Evod kit. They are very durable and easy to maintain.
    Very good...!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234