30 year smoker... now a vape. :)
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: 30 year smoker... now a vape. :)

Moved On

Cool 30 year smoker... now a vape. :)

After I've smoked for 30 years, I get my machine and BOOM. As soon as I put it together and filled it, that was it. I had planned on needing a smoke before I fully switched over but, never had that last cigarette. In fact, it's STILL sitting right in front of me from last Saturday when I started vaping.

As a history of my smoking, about 10 years ago I went to rolling my own with tubes, a roller and tobacco I bought in bulk. The week before i'd bought a carton of tubes and a BIG bag of tobacco. As soon as I got the machine up and going and that last smoke made that was it. So much that I called my ex-wife and told her to come get all the stuff i'd gotten the week before. I was done with the smoking thing.

I can't say enough positive about the vape thing... I can already smell and taste things like I haven't been able to in 30 years now...!!! As it is at the time i'm writing this, it's been 6 days and not even a desire for a real cigarette, not even with one sitting right in front of me... that's the true test of how well it's working. I would (and have) recommend this to everyone that even has a light desire to stop smoking...

IT WORKS...!!!

Danoman...

P.S. I got the Kanger Pro Tank 2 and the Ovale Evic vape machine... Now, i'm on to make my own e-juice.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Denrock316's Avatar

Woohoo! way to go man!
    Danoman likes this.

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome Danoman!! You sure go all the way when you make up your mind. Good for you!! Makes a difference starting with some good equipment too!!
    Danoman likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Congrats, your body will thank you. Best of luck on your journey.
    Danoman likes this.

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Susan W. View Post
    Welcome Danoman!! You sure go all the way when you make up your mind. Good for you!! Makes a difference starting with some good equipment too!!
    Hahahaha... yeah, I figured i'd better get the best I could find so i'd make CERTAIN to stick with it. It wasn't cheap but, i'd have to say, looking back knowing what I know now, i'd have paid twice what I paid for my set-up with the results I've had. Another thing... it's AWESOME to be able to say, "After 30 years of smoking... i'm NOW a non-smoker...!!!"
    Lovin' it...!!!
    james chapman likes this.

Moved On

Oh, and thanks y'all...!!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Danoman, congratulation on quitting! I smoked over 40 years and the switch was a bit harder for me but it's pretty darned cool to say you're an ex-smoker isn't it? Keep it up!

Moved On

It's awesome Flamingo...
    FlamingoTutu likes this.

Super Member Verified Member

Congrats! Love your story. I just finally threw away my open pack of cigarettes that I have been keeping around for the last 3 weeks. It was sort of like a security blanket for me even though I never used them since the last time I lit one up thinking I wanted one. but it tasted so bad! I just put it out and that was it. no more smoking for me. Congrats again!
    james chapman and Danoman like this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Danoman View Post
    . . .So much that I called my ex-wife and told her to come get all the stuff i'd gotten the week before. I was done with the smoking thing.
    What a guy. . .sounds like yur tryin to kill yur ex. JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu
    james chapman and Danoman like this.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast