Syringes and E-liquid - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Syringes and E-liquid

PV Master ECF Veteran FlamingoTutu's Avatar

ROFL! Yes, you can imagine how fast it fills a Mini Davide. Blink and you're soaked.

Mohamed, I use those too. The others are far more durable and have a lager gauge needle but those are great too. Plus you don't lose the cap all the time with the littler ones.

Full Member Verified Member

I've switched up completely to using a syringe. No overdripping, more accurate, etc.

Like others have said, skip the vape store and hit up medical supply places. As long as you aren't looking for the kind of needle with a pointy end, they should have em

I should note: People look at ya funny when you pull it out in public. Needle tip on your bottle may be better for outings
    Last edited by FaustKnight; 10-12-2013 at 12:34 AM. Reason: More info!

Quote Originally Posted by FaustKnight View Post
    I should note: People look at ya funny when you pull it out in public. Needle tip on your bottle may be better for outings
    My wife never smoked or vaped. First time I pulled out that 10 ml flat needle tip bit she gasped like I was about to shoot up "censorship". I explained what the purpose was and she relaxed so yeah probably don't pull that out on a bus ride or something similar to that nature. I set it on my desk at work which only a few people know I vape. It doesn't stand out as I got 3 prescription eye drops sitting out on desk as well as I have to take them 8, 12, and 24 hours apart.

I'd say just don't flaunt your refills in public.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12