20% off deal on NicQuid - PinkSpot - Alpha Vapes in NYC - worth it?

Thread: 20% off deal on NicQuid - PinkSpot - Alpha Vapes in NYC - worth it?

Default 20% off deal on NicQuid - PinkSpot - Alpha Vapes in NYC - worth it?

Hey y'all. Yelp is running a deal right now in NYC where you can get a $50 coupon for $40 for The Vaporium in the village. Its mostly a vape bar, but they also have supplies. Their big menu is e-juice, and the three I know they carry (according to the website) are NicQuid, Pink Spot and a couple by Alpha Vapes.

I see NicQuid is $8.20 for 10ml (vs $10) at the Vaporium - but its a B&M and it seems the extra $1.80 is worth supporting them, and of course there's no shipping charges buy at a vape bar.

I don't know anything about these e-juices though. I tried to search the site and only found a post or two in NicQuid and basically nothing on PinkSpot or Alpha. Are these considered "off brands" or something? (I just read a post of someone who picked up a 10ml of something called "Python" out of desperation. LOL)

Would this be a deal you would take? Or would you see these brands and pass? I'm sort of on the fence, but I would like to try out some new e-juices without having to order and wait. But I don't want to vape crappy stuff either.

Mystagogue Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Hi

It comes down to what you like, of course. You said it's a vape bar, will they let you taste the juices? NicQuid and Pink Spot aren't off brands, I don't know anything about Alpha. I won a sample pack from NicQuid, I can't remember the flavors, but I don't recall any of them were horrible - that I would have remembered. Could you use the coupon to buy lots of small samples?
    ProVarinati Princess ~ Infanta del Phidiae-Reo ~ Baroness Boboni of Sigeleiland
    CASAA Member

ProVari/Rüzgar ~ Reo/RM2 ~ bOd Mecha/KFL+ ~ Gus Kiss Qorax Edition/Atty?

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Here is the site for Pink Spot...Gourmet E-liquid & Signature E-Juice Flavors. I have a friend that buys their Swagger ejuice all the time. I have tried it. I have seen quite of few people here on the forum that use them. Good luck & VAPE ON

Oh ok. Cool. Good to know its a legit brand...not something this place just made up. They have a ton of flavors on the menu board. The ad makes it look like a real sample friendly, laid back place. So I think I'll take the chance. You can get small 10ml bottles - even if I got 5 or 6 of those for $40 I'd be happy. I really need to find "my juice" ya know. Something I know I can always get a few subway stops away would be great!