I can only post in the New Mem Section...so here is my Halo Triton question...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I can only post in the New Mem Section...so here is my Halo Triton question...

Super Member Verified Member SoCalMichelle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unhappy I can only post in the New Mem Section...so here is my Halo Triton question...

I love my Halo Triton tank system, it works great, no flaws,- but I am still in the process of trying tons of e-juice looking for my more permanent ADV or maybe top 2 or whatever. The problem is I only have 2 tanks. Halo sells the tanks at $7 each which seems kind of expensive if I put every single juice in its own tank...come on who does that? o_O

So instead of cleaning the Halo Triton Tank(clearomizer), each time for every single juice...what would you recommend I put on my Halo Triton battery in order to try different flavors that can be easier cleaned(ex. tons of cartsomizers since they are cheaper...but they have that nasty polyfil flavor...I know some people use drip tips or something like that? I just don't know what brand or if that type of thing is made with an 808 thread connection...please help)? I believe its called an 808 thread...don't know what that means but that's what it is lol. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I've learned a lot in the last few days and crammed it in my memory lol.
    Vapoor eyes er and rith like this.

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I have 4-6 tanks filled (Protanks, Puritanks and an RSST) at any given time. If you're going to swap juice flavors on a regular basis, having fresh tanks is pretty much a necessity. The wicks will absorb the flavors and some juices just do not mix well at all.

Blog Entries

Yes, I do plan to buy more tanks but I have easily 12-14 samples of flavors coming in next week? What would you suggest I do to sample different juices without cleaning out the tank after each one? Maybe like that drip tank thing?
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

I know drip tank is the answer but I don't know where to find one. Anyone have somewhere to start?

Blog Entries

I knew it would be that drip tank thing I don't know anything about them. (brands, quality, or if that's even the technical name I should look up, and it has to fit my halo triton which is 808 thread I believe its called) :/

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

As long as the tank you're using has an 808 connection, you can use tanks made by other vendors other than Halo. You can find tanks that have replaceable coils so you're not using the tank like a disposable.

Blog Entries

Ya the halo one the coil and wick is replaceable. Is that what I should be doing maybe? Hmm this is very confusing. :/

Ultra Member ECF Veteran Topwater Elvis's Avatar

You can buy a 808 to 510 adapter + drip atomizer + drip tip to use for testing flavors.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

What would you suggest I do to sample different juices without cleaning out the tank after each one? Maybe like that drip tank thing?
    Most of us use atomizers to test new juices because they're easy to clean. If it's a "yucky" juice they are easy to clean. Drip 2-3 drops and vape. When finished just burn off excess juice. Your Halo uses 808 threaded accessories.
    Atomizer/ Atty- an element inside a metal tube on to which 2-3 drops of juice is dripped- no stuffing inside- usually used for testing new juices because Attys are easy to clean. There are some diehard Atty users because it’s the best vape possible but very time consuming. You'd also need to buy a drip tip. Here's a vid:

Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 10-12-2013 at 01:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Thank you so much! I need a all 3 of these pieces to do this?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast