Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Do you have a favorite Coffee flavor?

I've been finding myself taking a local b&m coffee (which is awesome albeit thick), and mixing it with a horchata from a different place... it thins it out, saves my coils, and taste amazing!

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Coffee flavors are a tough one because what you vape it from can make such a huge difference. So just because you don't like that coffee flavor from a dripping atty doesn't mean that you wont love it from a carto or clearo.

I've been using High Caliber Cappuccino in a 3 ohm carto for over two years, and love it. (tastes like old dirty dish water from a dripper tho')
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Super Member Team ECF (folding@home) Ld3441's Avatar

Mocha Joe which I get at my local vape shop. The bottle is FlavorZ- coffee shop classics.
    This is what I have started with and is my favorite so far.
    I doubt I will save any money anytime soon....

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Cuban Coffee from Hurricane Vapor.......
    It's NOT SWEET!!! There's enough "sweetness" from the VG/PG base to notice...but the espresso is the "stand-out"!!
    Vaping this with actual Cafe Cubano is MUCHO BUENO!!!
    tj makes a good point....what you vape the juice in can make a world of difference!!! I've found dripping Boba's Bounty gives it a completely different flavor vs vaping it from a tank or carto.....although, of course, Boba's isn't coffee flavor!!
    Good luck in your coffee quest!!
    Happy (vaping) Trails!

Super Member Verified Member Enoch777's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tj99959 View Post
    (tastes like old dirty dish water from a dripper tho')
    Interesting. One of these days somebody needs to figure out why that is. I'd certainly like to know! (Off topic) I have one juice that tastes like bitter hot air out of my RDA but in a Protank of all things turns into a complex, slightly sweet tea. In a dual coil carto? Like not much at all. All at roughly the same ohms/watts, 2.0 to 2.5 @ 6-8w

I have noticed that my Protank I is a serious juice monster though, perhaps flooding the atty consistently but without clogging the intake garners heightened flavor? Then again I could just be doing something completely wrong.

So many variables!! Ugh.
    vaper62 likes this.

Full Member Verified Member vaper62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cheffery View Post
    ... it thins it out, saves my coils, and taste amazing!
    LOL, mine are getting plugged up as we speak...get about 4-5 days between cleanings. But I'm a chain vaper!

Demon Hunter Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

If you like espresso, there can be only one. I've been drinking espresso for thirty years and Virgin Vapors Organic Double Espresso absolutely nails it. It tastes exactly like a perfect shot of espresso.

I initially bought it to mix with caramels, vanillas etc, but it's so good I vape it by itself. I'll never try another espresso e-liquid because it simply can't get any better.
    Vapoor eyes er and amoret like this.

Ultra Member

Quote Originally Posted by IBCR Media View Post
    Mister E-Liquid's Jamocha Haze.

You can thank me later.
    On my short list to try, thanks very much.
    CreepyLady likes this.

I love everything that has the taste of coffee, chocolate, lemon, peach and orange.
    I will never forget the taste of coffee from Janty. This e-liquid has a strong aroma and the taste of real black coffee . Later, I have not found the e-liquid, which gave as good taste of coffee and chocolate. But I live in Poland and it was in 2011. Perhaps in the U.S. is a great e-liquidy flavored coffee, but I do not know them and have not yet bought them. I think that after reading this topic, and after listening extremely carefully to your views, I will be able to try e-liquid for a real taste of black coffee. Thank you for expressing your opinions, which will have a strong impact on my choice. : Par:

High Class Creeper Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IBCR Media View Post
    Mister E-Liquid's Jamocha Haze.

You can thank me later.
    This^^^ is fact. It is so good after I received mine - I thanked IBCR lol - it is delicious and very clear - no coil gunking and very bold flavor. No gross spoiled buttermilk either. I was on a mission for some coffee that was both vape-able as far as flavor and wasnt a tank/coil destroyer. Jamocha Haze from Mister E is #1 and 925 from Goodlife is #2.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast