Do you have a favorite Coffee flavor? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Do you have a favorite Coffee flavor?

I've tried Hangsen and Dekang, but I didn't like them. Looked through a few others, but I tried the Mobster Cappuccino from Blackhat and it was just about perfect. Their coffee is ok, but too sweet. It's like coffee with cream and sugar, but I prefer black coffee so I don't want the sweetness, even when I vape it. I also try to stay away from Chinese liquids because if I'm trying a safer alternative, I don't want to risk my health on the chance they do something crazy like use gutter oil.

Oh yeah, did you know that around 80% of all ecigs and liquid are made in Shenzhen, China?
    Last edited by DumbMunky; 11-22-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Super Member Verified Member spawnsharks's Avatar

My favorite is a blend I make myself... it's Coffee, dulce de leche, cinnamon bun and chocolate malt. Sometimes I add a little brown sugar.. trying to get it just right. If MBV saves flavors, I called it Sparks Blend No. 1, otherwise, it's also on Quantum, but the blend ain't right... I got the balance off.. the MBV one is nearly perfect.
    Siegelei Z Max Mini with a Russian 91%. Itaste MVP2 with a Davide BCC. Kamry K101 with an Igo-L.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by spawnsharks View Post
    My favorite is a blend I make myself... it's Coffee, dulce de leche, cinnamon bun and chocolate malt. Sometimes I add a little brown sugar.. trying to get it just right. If MBV saves flavors, I called it Sparks Blend No. 1, otherwise, it's also on Quantum, but the blend ain't right... I got the balance off.. the MBV one is nearly perfect.
    Zee Cigs here in Austin has a fabulous Hazelnut Coffee juice. It is a few blocks from where I work but they do internet orders. I am still vaping the purchase from last night.
    Statistics show that today 1,205 Americans will die from smoking related illnesses. It happens everyday in America.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789