Do you have a favorite Coffee flavor?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Do you have a favorite Coffee flavor?

Full Member Verified Member vaper62's Avatar

Post Do you have a favorite Coffee flavor?

What is your favorite Coffee flavor? Mine is a custom blend I get from a B&M shop down the street called "Holiday Coffee". Matter of fact, that's what I'm vaping now!

Ultra Member

Seeking one and a chocolate one as well. Haven't found either yet. Most coffees that I've tried taste like wood. Most of the chocolates that I've tried taste like either cocoa (not bad, but I want milk) or nothing. Good luck and have fun!
    alisa1970 likes this.

Administrator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Rather than finding a coffee flavor I liked (didn't have much luck), I started looking for juice flavors that complimented my morning coffee. I've had much better success with that search with my favorite morning vape being Caranilla (Caramel and Vanilla).

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Tried quite a few coffee vapes hoping to find a good one, the only one I have liked so far is MrVapes Vanilla Coffee, it's more vanilla with a hint of coffee, but really good for me, but could also be because I like vanilla vapes too though.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

For a real coffee flavor... Vape4Life's VG Coffee is it for me.

Tried about a half dozen other sources most add some sort of "creamy" additive that tastes like spoiled buttermilk to me.

The only downside is the VG Coffee will gunk up your coils rather quickly. So it requires regular cleaning and dry burns.

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OlDogNewTricks View Post
    Seeking one and a chocolate one as well. Haven't found either yet. Most coffees that I've tried taste like wood. Most of the chocolates that I've tried taste like either cocoa (not bad, but I want milk) or nothing. Good luck and have fun!
    I agree with your chocolate search. Belgian Cocoa from Halo is good and def more of a milk chocolate- but not a super flavorful liquid, which disappointed me.

Full Member Verified Member vaper62's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nailz View Post
    Tried quite a few coffee vapes hoping to find a good one, ...
    There's a new shop about 1/4 mile from me. They asked me what I was looking for, so I told 'em. He mixed this for me and says that it's been a really big hit with his customers. It has 7 flavors! Don't know what they all are, but coffee, hazelnut, and Irish cream are 3 of them. Didn't wanna call it Highlander Grog...so he named it "Holiday Coffee". It's my favorite vape now! (This week at least. LOL)

ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm still searching for a good coffee liquid. They are all too muted so far. Especially the mocha, caramel, vanilla coffee/latte/cappuccino. Never enough cofee of the added flavor lol.

Before getting a tank system I was smoking Blu and they had an actual enjoyable strong, almost espresso coffee with a hint of sweetness...it was a delicious flavor, just like their vanilla flavor. But they don't sell liquid which is very sad. I haven't ventured into the Johnson's Creek ejuice yet...but I'm thinking about it LOL.
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

Super Member Verified Member Enoch777's Avatar

I really like Organic Dark Roast Turkish Coffee, which I was vaping for 2 weeks straight. Unfortunately it started giving me headaches and I had to cease use. I was skeptical about trying any coffee flavors, because I've heard everything from "tastes like cardboard" to "rotten couch cushions." However, VVs interpretation is pretty dang spot on. Nice espresso flavor, you can definitely taste the coffee. I think what I liked best was it was very smooth and the sweetness was only mild, so the focus is definitely on the coffee bean here.
    francespitt likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member

Mister E-Liquid's Jamocha Haze.

You can thank me later.
    CreepyLady and vaper62 like this.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast