Best bang for the buck and more realistic e cig?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Best bang for the buck and more realistic e cig?

  1. #1
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89

    Default Best bang for the buck and more realistic e cig?

    I just got my Njoy Pro, I don't like it all that much. I have'nt ordered any juices for it yet and the battery goes dead 3 times a day. I am really just looking for the best bang for the buck. Spending up to $50- $100.

    Is there an e cig that is more realistic. I smoke regular cigs for about 5 minutes at 1 pack a day. The Npro I am smoking it about 6 times a day at about 1 minute per time. I want something that gets about as close as I can get to a direct replacement even if it means just ordering a brand new kit. I want to smoke my e cig for 5 mins 20 times a day and produce good vapor. Is this possible, if so what kit should I look at? I also want something easy to refill with liquid low matinence.

  2. #2
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowkickqop View Post
    I just got my Njoy Pro, I don't like it all that much. I have'nt ordered any juices for it yet and the battery goes dead 3 times a day. I am really just looking for the best bang for the buck. Spending up to $50- $100.

    Is there an e cig that is more realistic. I smoke regular cigs for about 5 minutes at 1 pack a day. The Npro I am smoking it about 6 times a day at about 1 minute per time. I want something that gets about as close as I can get to a direct replacement even if it means just ordering a brand new kit. I want to smoke my e cig for 5 mins 20 times a day and produce good vapor. Is this possible, if so what kit should I look at? I also want something easy to refill with liquid low matinence.
    Here is what i recommend:

    Electronic Cigarette | Electronic Cigarettes | E-Cigarettes | E-Cigs from Smoore -

    1 x M401/2 starter kit
    1 x USB Passthrough
    10 x Atomisers
    100ml to 260ml of E-Liquid (recommended flavor: Marlboro)
    10-20 blank carts
    2 -4 Manual Batts (either M401 or M402 size)

    You should be ok for a while. When you are at a place with loud noises, change to your manual batts. The USB Passthrough is a great piece so don't forget this in your order no matter what. Atomisers are only $6 a piece when ordering 10pcs. The liquid amount you wish to order is your choice. 260ml is currently going for only $66 so you can decide if you wanna stock up.

    Hope this helps.

  3. #3
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    doots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    central texas
    Posts
    7,333

    Default

    There are many Mods out there that vape at either 3.7 and/or 5 and 6v that will fill the bill..

    Search the posts on here for what you think you'd want. A biigger battery is essential for more time between charges. Id stay with batteries that can are cheaper like the 14500 and 18650 that will give all day vaping.

    I started with a 510 and quickly found that it wasnt going to do it for me.

    Check out the little chuck or Big Chuck at
    thagbuilt.com

    Puresmoker.com for the Protege and Prodigy

    The GLV from greatlakesvapor.com

    The VP2 at vaprlife.com

    The Super T

    The GG
    and others..

    You'll be glad you did!

  4. #4
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89

    Default

    What's good about the usb pass through Do I need it? Does the battery the kit comes with manual or automatic? Are these ataomizers going to last just about the same as any other ones? I'd like to keep cost low but get the best bang for the buck. Also ataomizers came up as $8 for 10 not $6.

  5. #5
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Lowkick,

    When you write that you want an e-cig that is more realistic, do you mean that it has the look and feel of an analog cigarette, or one that gives a vaping sensation that is similar to a real smoke?

  6. #6
    Senior Member ECF Veteran Darmeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    TX USA
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowkickqop View Post
    What's good about the usb pass through Do I need it? Does the battery the kit comes with manual or automatic? Are these ataomizers going to last just about the same as any other ones? I'd like to keep cost low but get the best bang for the buck. Also ataomizers came up as $8 for 10 not $6.

    The USB passthrough is for when you are sitting at your computer, it will replace the battery and give you all the power you need...

  7. #7
    Full Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowkickqop View Post
    What's good about the usb pass through Do I need it? Does the battery the kit comes with manual or automatic? Are these ataomizers going to last just about the same as any other ones? I'd like to keep cost low but get the best bang for the buck. Also ataomizers came up as $8 for 10 not $6.
    The USB passthrough allows you to vape without batteries. You just plug it into the USB port on a computer and vape away! They're very handy, if you vape a lot and if you are at the computer for a long time during the day.

  8. #8
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89

    Default

    I want something more discreet, I dont mind that the battery doesn't last as long but I found it seems I have not the best product as far as practicality goes. My Question is can I get a manual battery for mine and would that make it better for vapor. I just want something that lasts long like a regular cig and has lots of vapor. But looks discreet.

  9. #9
    Moved On
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jherek View Post
    Lowkick,

    When you write that you want an e-cig that is more realistic, do you mean that it has the look and feel of an analog cigarette, or one that gives a vaping sensation that is similar to a real smoke?
    IN terms of how much time I spend smoking 1 pack a day 5 mins a cig and lots of vapor. Most importantly I want it to be most realistic in smoking 1 pack at 5 mins a day after that vapor. If My e cig i had would work with some modification and is easy to fill and could do that with buying extra parts i'd be all for it.

  10. #10
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    West Central Illinois - USA
    Posts
    1,232

    Default

    Check out the Dragon M401 starter kit for $59 at Truesmoker.com on the vendors page. You might like that. We started with the SmokeStick in July and it's worked great but now we want to move to something a little better and a lot more stylish. I'm going with the Dragon and wife has ordered Truesmoker's Phoenix.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks