Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Day 9 and no Analogs…

Full Member Verified Member

Congrats I am almost a month in myself.

A Kiwi in the U.S.A. Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Welcome and congrats. Burnt taste (dry hits) is why I gave up on clearo type tanks, top or bottom coil. A properly primed and filled carto tank doesn't do that.

Dual Coil Cartomizer Tank

Boge Pre-punched Cartomizers
    Cana 30w, Vamos V1/V5, MPV2, K K Evercools (x3), SmokTek VariCool, VMax, 5V box & PT, eGo twist types, LT(retired), Magma RDA clone, Kayfun Lite & Russian 91% clones, Nautilus mini and full w/BVC, carto tanks

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

CONGRATS to YOU!!!

Congrats! - 9 months here and took a hit off the wife's cigarette about a month ago and now I COMPLETELY understand comments like: "it taste like licking an ash tray." I was a smoker for over 30 years and only "successfully" stopped for 6 months. I have 0 cravings for a cigarette but I do use vaping to fulfill the nicotine cravings. So far, so good! I hope you much success!

I'm with doubleM! I've also reached the point where i can't stand the taste of a cigarette. Congrats and keep it up!

Im taking baby steps and enjoying the fun that is Vaping. It's really fun to play with new MOD's, Tanks and Juices.

Thank you all for the support, without it I would not be at this point. I am forever grateful.

Congrats to you!

I am at the 60 day mark of not smoking and the first week for me was the toughest as I broke my rituals. I still get the urge about once a week when I am leaving work for no reason other than I always smoked on my drive home from work. I typically call my husband and tell him "tell me not to go buy cigarettes". He does and then tells me to vape like a mad woman on my drive home.

Congrats! I'm new here as well, day...let's see,....22 I think. Yeah, just over 3 weeks no analogs! I've burnt $50,000 in the last 24 yrs on smokes and I'm telling ya vaping is for me and I've been over the analogs for a while now. It seems way to easy to be true/ never figured I would quit this easy.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I'm on day 9 as well. Just purchased some e-juice from the mount vapers sale going on today. Really looking forward to investing in a mechanical mod when the finances permit.

Was nice to make the switch. My wife loves it almost as much as me, but she was a casual smoker

Full Member Verified Member FishyRamen's Avatar

Congrats! I'm just tipping over 3 weeks being analog free myself and I'm loving it!
    I never thought I would be able to look at a cigarette and say no but vaping proved me wrong!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast