Alright alright. Now is the time to say hi. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Alright alright. Now is the time to say hi.

Full Member* Verified Member Strongbeard's Avatar

Welcome....
    Turbo Slaab likes this.

Full Member Verified Member Turbo Slaab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wickeddeuce View Post
    thanks for the info... havent seen anything about it because im sticking with my ego vv2 mega for the foreseeable future. i enjoy my ego and from everything ive read im afraid to start branching out into mods and various batteries... i do really enjoy and love this but this is meant to save money not cost money... lol not to mention my wife will probably veto any big purchases... some days i hate living on a budget...
    Whatever helps you to stay off the analogs. I know a lot of people that are perfectly happy with their ego's. I love to tinker, so getting into rebuildables was a no brainer for me.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

One of the things that is so nice about vaping is that there is a pretty affordable solution to smoking for most anyone's budget. I am quite happy with my spinners and evods. They do the job and do it well for me. It is nice to have higher end equipment, but a person does not need it to be successful. Now, on the other hand, a liquid that you enjoy vaping is key to success no matter what equipment you have. You can not make a bad juice taste good whatever equipment you have.
    Turbo Slaab likes this.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

Full Member Verified Member Turbo Slaab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShariR View Post
    One of the things that is so nice about vaping is that there is a pretty affordable solution to smoking for most anyone's budget. I am quite happy with my spinners and evods. They do the job and do it well for me. It is nice to have higher end equipment, but a person does not need it to be successful. Now, on the other hand, a liquid that you enjoy vaping is key to success no matter what equipment you have. You can not make a bad juice taste good whatever equipment you have.
    100% agree. The hardest part for me was finding a liquid that fully satisfied my cravings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12