Suggest a rebuildable atomizer for my evic?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Suggest a rebuildable atomizer for my evic?

Ultra Member Verified Member Phone Guy's Avatar

Default Suggest a rebuildable atomizer for my evic?

Hi there.. I'm a cigar smoker, never smoked cigarettes. Not trying to quit cigars, just enjoying vaping.

I'm a tech guy so I bought the evic.. looked cool, I got a deal, so why not.

I've been using EVODs and Pro Tank 2's. I'm jealous when I see the mech mods produce so much vapor. Would getting in to a rebuildable non-dripping atomizer be worth it? Would I then be able to produce enormous clouds of vapor?

I chain vape a lot. So dripping isn't appealing to me... I want to fill it and vape for a while before refilling.

Any advice or suggestions?

Galaxy S3, DarthStalker ROM & Kinetic Pulse Kernel.. Perfection.
    Please hit LIKE if that was Helpful, Informative or Amusing
    MODS: Wizard's Apprentice Evolved II / SvoeMesto Semovar SMv3 / Futura DNA20 / Nemesis
    ATTYS: Taifun GT/Kayfun 3.1ES & KFL+/Aqua/R91%v2/Fogger v4.3

I'm not 100% sure the evic will make the clouds you're looking for, but I may be wrong. From what I understand and have experienced myself, you need a mechanical mod to get clouds. I'm currently running a Just GG with an IGO-W at .5 ohms. Math on a fresh battery works out to about 45w. On a clear day with a slight, steady breeze I can make a cloud the size of a person floating down the street.

Edit: Woah! Just noticed your location, what vape shop did you get it at?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Phone Guy View Post
    Hi there.. I'm a cigar smoker, never smoked cigarettes. Not trying to quit cigars, just enjoying vaping.

I'm a tech guy so I bought the evic.. looked cool, I got a deal, so why not.

I've been using EVODs and Pro Tank 2's. I'm jealous when I see the mech mods produce so much vapor. Would getting in to a rebuildable non-dripping atomizer be worth it? Would I then be able to produce enormous clouds of vapor?

I chain vape a lot. So dripping isn't appealing to me... I want to fill it and vape for a while before refilling.

Any advice or suggestions?

Galaxy S3, DarthStalker ROM & Kinetic Pulse Kernel.. Perfection.
    Well I had an eVic and yes you can produce clouds with it. But vaping is more than clouds (another post). My recommendation for you starting out is to get a Smoktech RSST. Clone of an AC9. Very easy to wick and coil and very forgiving for someone less experienced in rebuildables. I still use them and built right will produce the "clouds" you are looking for.

Lately it occurs to me, what a long strange trip it's been

Full Member Verified Member Ainokea's Avatar

I recently got the Igo-W to experiment with, so far i've only built a single coil but it has the option for dual. Price is pretty good, less than 15bux. It's mostly just home use since i don't like dripping on the go.

I'll second the RSST, great flavor, vapour and really easy to build.
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

I LOVE my eVic with a ProTank (2.5ml capacity bcc) and 3400mah passthrough battery

I get more vapor than an analog and the VV/VW adjustments fine tune the taste of any juice

Unregistered Supplier

I'll third the RSST, the thing is dynomite. SS mesh on there and your flavor is perfecto.
    Bill's Magic Vapor likes this.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I recommend the AGI. RBA+RDA.

Anyone happen to have any links? Since I'm new, I still get a little lost with the acronyms and abbreviations.

Quote Originally Posted by MPGTucker View Post
    I'm not 100% sure the evic will make the clouds you're looking for, but I may be wrong. From what I understand and have experienced myself, you need a mechanical mod to get clouds. I'm currently running a Just GG with an IGO-W at .5 ohms. Math on a fresh battery works out to about 45w. On a clear day with a slight, steady breeze I can make a cloud the size of a person floating down the street.

Edit: Woah! Just noticed your location, what vape shop did you get it at?
    I bought it from 7H smoke shop on Matlock (near Fry's Electronics). There are 3 smoke shops on that side of the road, all (pretty much) within walking distance of each other...LMAO.. However 3D smoke and 7H are the only ones I go to.. I won't bash the other one, I'll just say I'm not a fan. 7H is near Bardin and Matlock, next to the Raceway (formerly RaceTrac) gas station. Another place that has evics is Star Pipe & Hookah on S. Collins street (and pioneer pkwy).

So far I really like my Evic. Bought the 3400mah green ICR battery from Artisan Vapor, I can vape ALL DAY LONG... Easily go thru 2 ProTanks... I tend to vape at higher voltage/wattage because I like the intense flavor and vapor, being a cigar smoker (and full bodied cigars at that) I like strong, intense flavor.

If you've never been there yet, you'll need to check out Vixen Vapor on Park Row, they have (IMO) the best eJuice in town. And their prices are pretty good too.....

Where have you been shopping?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast