Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Apparent side effects of e-smoking?? :)

Super Member ECF Veteran Trumpybloke's Avatar
    Australia , in a little town you never heard of ..population 12 !!!

Shyly sneaks back into thread, well actually pushed in by significant other..... raises hand and says quietly.......

" My name is Simon, and I vape....... so apparently do my bowels..... "

Partner quote " Jeeesus who crawled up the dogs .... and died !!!! "

Leaves quietly in a slight brown mist...................
    The best things in life are never really free and sometimes you have to be patient:)

2. Advertisement
    Dukeboy08

good times. Welcome to the Jungle trumpybloke
    I Hope you enjoy the great information

4. Advertisement

I'll second that one Duke...ha

only for the first few days when I switched solely to ecigs. it was awful. a week later and back to normal...clean as a whistle I suppose.

Foxy

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default Oh dear, I think I'm a fangirl...

Well, actually, unless it is a term of contempt (far from a forum expert) I'd probably stand up and say I'm proud to be a fangirl. Since joining up here and getting my first e-cig I've become a HUGE fan of e-cigs in general and this forum in particular. Another side effect, perhaps?

I feel intensely positive about e-cigs so am strongly inclined to oppose negative or derogatory posts unless I feel they are justified, and jump in about comments I feel are inaccurate or contradict my own experience.

I'm not afraid of naming names, either (Trumpy, what on earth does ROFLMAO mean??) so here goes: I have been in contact and transacted with the following UK suppliers, who are all members of this forum -

Jason of Totally Wicked/Electronic Cigarette Co.
    Simon of E-cigs.co.uk
    Tim of Smokejuice
    John of Intellicig
    Freddo (lists on eBay)

They have all without exception been helpful, communicated promptly and informatively and provided me personally with exemplary service. I've actually needed to test warranties with Jason (dud battery) and Simon (juice which I decided I didn't like) and both replaced the items without hesitation. I am a fan of every single one of them and happy to extend loyalty and support to them if they are criticized unfairly (IMHO) here.

I'd always understood forums (sure that should be fora, really) were places where folk freely shared experiences and aired their personal opinions and fully intend to carry on doing just that unless prevented by computer failure! (Five and a half year old pc, scary)

So there you go, Trumpy - me on my soapbox. I'll hop off now

PS If fangirl is an insulting description, I retract none of the above apart from my assertion of being proud of being one. I'll just have to live with it.

PPS Definitely not trying to pick a fight with Kate, either - who would dare? (apart from Trog of course!!) My season of love and truce lasts all year - 'cept when I get upset...
    The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark

Quote Originally Posted by Dukeboy08 View Post
    No Ducati's here.
    Just Smelly Gas.
    Sorry Kate but just thought I would see if anyone else had this problem.
    Well....yhea is happening to me too! kinda of relive tough!

Moved On

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsab View Post
    ... I'd always understood forums (sure that should be fora, really) were places where folk freely shared experiences and aired their personal opinions and fully intend to carry on doing just that unless prevented by computer failure! ...
    Ditto, live and let live and all of that stuff, I don't think anyone was unfairly criticised here. I also stand by what I said, some sellers feed us any old crap. You can buy it if you want but don't expect me to pretend they are all honest.

Happy new year.

Super Member ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Tetsab .... i believe ROFLMAO stands for "rolling on floor laughing my .... off"

I have been around some other forums but the term "fangirl" is new to me too. Not too sure if it is a derogatory term or not .

Dukeboy ... little bit of the smelly stuff here too, but not constantly. More just in the first couple of hours after getting up. Fine for the rest of the day after that.

Super Member ECF Veteran Trumpybloke's Avatar
    Australia , in a little town you never heard of ..population 12 !!!

ROFLMAO.... one step up from laughing my .... off... rolling on floor laughing my .... off

The one thing I like most about a good forum ( of which I am convinced this is one of them ) is that there is always enough soapboxes to go around ... heck I even lend mine to Kate and Trog when they disappear down the lane for one of their secret trysts ( ohh now THAT's gonna get me in trouble hee hee )

The precise reasoning behind my not naming any one retailer was simple, I have not dealt with them to experience their levels of service... my comments were solely directed from the standpoint of a bloke in Australia , marvelling at the price disparity between the asian retailers and those in the UK/USA... Service is a fine thing , but I know for a fact that shipping from the US to Aus is incredibly disparate, it can often cost 2-3 times as much to ship the same parcel from the US to Au as it does from Au to US and no amount of service would ever make up for the gouging of USPS,not to mention its slowness and high rate of damaged goods. THAT added to the prices charged is compounding insult to injury .... at no point in my post have I questioned Loyalty between any customer or any company
    I admire loyalty immensely, but I think my post was intended to illustrate that loyalty needs to go both ways where the retailer respects the customer by being internationally competitive if it is an online business, online being the worldwide web

Funnily enough I do not think our thought patterns are too far off here, we are just looking at it from insular positions.... all part of the brave new world :-)

Mental note if a supplier charges $20 + more than another ... have you not already paid for the defective part already you might have received???

I too am not overly familiar with the term fangirl/boy ... but as it came from Kate I have interpreted it to mean " You big virile convict studmuffin you !! "

Now can we please get back to discussing the bowel eruptions , I am most impressed that this is where the topic has ended up ... from comparisons of international trade to pop off in the bath ---- is this forum great or what !!!
    The best things in life are never really free and sometimes you have to be patient:)

I'm not positive on this one but I believe the terms fanboy and fangirl originate from fanatics of either game systems (Nintendo, Playstation, etc.) or Anime.

I lump those terms together with Anime, Gamers, Renaissance Fair folk, Trekkies, and S&M.

Good thing or bad thing? I guess that's up to you...haha.

Foxy
    Last edited by slianfoxob; 12-30-2008 at 03:41 PM. Reason: boo boo

Moved On

It is a great forum, plenty of diverse opinions on here for sure. Studmuffin, lol

EDIT to add:

Eeeeek! Not S&M here too

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast