Whats the Best UK e cig - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Whats the Best UK e cig

Thanks for your replies. I think I will try the SD keyring, I see they also do B&H flavour. Does anyone know a good vendor in the Coventry area for refills.

Thanks again.

PV Master ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur James View Post
    Thanks for your replies. I think I will try the SD keyring, I see they also do B&H flavour. Does anyone know a good vendor in the Coventry area for refills.

Thanks again.
    SD keyring is good. I wonder if the maxi version is still sold out?
    In regards to refills, the biggest problem will be finding a shop that does them. There are plenty of internet vendors (doing pre-filled) and most shops will sell blank cartomizers, but that involves refilling.

I'd be tempted to splash out on a selection from www.ecigscrewdriver.com The Home of an E Smoking Icon - Hosted by CaveCom

OK thanks for your advice.
    djsvapour likes this.

PV Master ECF Veteran

OK thanks for your advice.
    You know - I realise I come across as slightly mad and totally anti look-a-like ecigs, but I'm not really....just a few of the brands.

My house is a sort of wasteland for small and mostly bad look-a-likes, mainly because my missus won't use an eGo battery, so we (she and I) have more or less tried everything on the market.

She still smokes, I still use my eGo batteries and the odd "mod" e-cig. I hope this doesn't go on forever as she is sometimes very poorly from smoking.

Good luck.

Full Member Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    ECF Veteran

Hello Arthur, if it's just mini (realistic-looking) e cigarettes you're interested in I wouldn't recommend getting anything that requires you to keep buying millions of refills as this will cost you a lot of money in the long term. The JAC V1P PCC is a refillable mini ecig that is small and easy to refill, and vapes very nicely. A mini ecig that is mostly unheard of but which fares well and runs on fairly cheap refill cartomisers is the E Cigarette Web Tiger Coco and unlike the JAC, is an inexpensive first buy. I've done a brief mini ecigs top 5 here if this helps.

If on the other hand you want a bigger device with more battery power and duration, I would try mixing and matching accessories to get the one you want. Personally I'm a big fan of the sleek RoK 512 eGo battery (which warns you when power is getting low!) together with a Ce8 mesh clearomiser (1.8 oHm) , which I find gives a nice, clean strong vape. You can get both of these from UK sellers ecigwizard and Rok universal.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Thanks again.
    Closest place is 26 miles away:
    [Nicovape]

Phone: [07771483306]

Email: [[email protected]]

Hours of Operation

MON-FRI 10.30-5PM
    SAT 10.30-5.30PM

Sun: Closed

Address
    Flavour Vapour
    The shopping Mews
    35-37 GOODALL STREET
    WALSALL
    WS1 1QL
    birmingham electronic cigarettes
    Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 10-18-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks for your help - I have a much better idea of whats available now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12