Ohm Meters... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Ohm Meters...

Juice Maker Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

DMM's work fine and are more accurate, generally speaking. Those little carto/atomizer readers though are handy. I use mine a lot more than my DMM, and like a previous poster suggested, they make a nice platform to build you coils on. So, no you don't need one. Yes, they are nice to have. I also have the 510 voltmeter, and find it very useful as well.

In case you or someone reading wants one of those carto/atomizer readers, they are hard to come by, but Exhale Vapors has them in stock now:

Carto Ohm Meter.jpg Ohm Reader - Battery Operated

Use coupon code "Delicious" for 16% OFF EVERYTHING! These go in and out of stock quickly, so this may not be available by the time you read this post.

votage meter 2.jpg The Voltage Meters are nice also and can measure "under load." Very useful.
    Three were given to the Elves, immortal, wisest, and fairest of all beings. Seven to the Dwarf lords, great miners and craftsmen of the mountain halls. And nine, nine Rings were gifted to the race of Men, who above all else, desire variable power.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill's Magic Vapor View Post
    DMM's work fine and are more accurate, generally speaking. Those little carto/atomizer readers though are handy. I use mine a lot more than my DMM, and like a previous poster suggested, they make a nice platform to build you coils on. So, no you don't need one. Yes, they are nice to have. I also have the 510 voltmeter, and find it very useful as well.

In case you or someone reading wants one of those carto/atomizer readers, they are hard to come by, but Exhale Vapors has them in stock now:

Carto Ohm Meter.jpg Ohm Reader - Battery Operated

Use coupon code "Delicious" for 16% OFF EVERYTHING! These go in and out of stock quickly, so this may not be available by the time you read this post.

votage meter 2.jpg The Voltage Meters are nice also and can measure "under load." Very useful.
    Thank you for the comment and the info! Just ordered an Ohm Reader from them, with the coupon code! I've been looking for one, and this was perfect.

I found a really nice one on eBay from this seller.
    Mines just arrived today!! good quality and fast shipping too

Atomizer Cartomizers Ohm Meter 510 Ego Threading RBA RDA Vape Free Shipping | eBay

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

KidneyPuncher.com has them in stock now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12