Post your favorite flavor please
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Post your favorite flavor please

Default Post your favorite flavor please

New to this have only tried a few. My fav one so far, butter rum from top vapor. I also ordered this 250ml juice from ecig.com I think 26 bucks shipping included but doesnt really taste like red bull, does smell like it though.

SO POST your favorite flavor and where got it from, and price if you remember. I like flavors that kind of stay in your mouth.

If anyone know of a cheap priced protank lls let me know they seem expensive.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Apple jax by epic juice bought at local b&m 25$ 30ml

I'm kind of a downer actually. Not a fan of the fruits or candy flavor (aside from chocolate derivatives) and usually stick to coffee flavors.

Just received some new coffee flavors from MBV. So far so good. I was a big fan of V4L Peanut Butter Cup and there cappuccino's but after a problem with their order, I cut them off.

Full Member Verified Member

cheapest protank II i have seen. $13.99. Authentic Kanger Protank 2 clearomizer
    meanckz likes this.

Vape 4 Life Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Bobas Bounty.... 555.

Liqueurs.

Tart fruits.

Vapeing for Freedom

snapz oh wow, I want coffee flavors, whats your take on that?. I read you can vape caffeine now.

Duby ty, ill order two after class

Senior Member ECF Veteran Nightcall's Avatar

My favorite liquids so far have been:

- Coconut from Backwoods Brew. It's not exciting or anything but it's nice and smooth and it tastes like coconut. Not too sweet. Something you can vape all day because it's mellow. 30ml is $16.50.

- Legend from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It's a tobacco. Reminds me of a cheap cigar or something, and I don't mean that as a bad thing. It just tastes so satisfying to me. It doesn't taste "delicious". It doesn't dump syrup or sweetness all over your head. It's very clean and simple yet unique and addicting. Sorry about my bad description. Heather has very reasonable prices.

- Tribeca from Halo. Some type of RY4 tobacco that a lot of people like including me. It just tastes good. Halo is too expensive though.

Blog Entries

I don't have a definite single flavor. Maybe two or three that I go to more than the others. Getting away from the coffee flavors which I usually used and sticking more with fruits lately.

DNA from RX Vapors is a very flavorful fruit punch type of flavor.

Golden Apple from Dripeez is an aromatic and sweet apple flavor like biting into a crisp Golden Delicious.

Pink Spot from Pink Spot Vapors is a lemon-lime flavor with hints of rasberry and pineapple.

Pina Colada from Evo is like the drink from which it is named. I detect no coconut.

Super Member Verified Member Enoch777's Avatar

My favorite was this bottle of Snake Bite from Virgin Vapor that was steeped for 8 months. It tasted divine, SO complex, a little fruity/berry, tea flavored, with a ever so light bitter exhale that was just amazing. Read some of the reviews on their site and that's what it tasted like to me. Unfortunately I got a larger bottle and it tastes nothing like the first. It's a tiny bug compared to a soaring giant. *glares at the bottle steeping in the corner*

Currently I'd have to say my favorite is Shadow from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It smells like creamy, and tastes mostly like honey cured tobacco. Really good. Trying to get the best flavor out of it as I can but it still needs 2 weeks of steeping, if it lasts that long. I understand it becomes spicier and richer here soon enough. Looking forward to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Baditude View Post
    is an aromatic and sweet apple flavor like biting into a crisp Golden Delicious.
    That sounds really enticing!
    Nightcall likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran Nightcall's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch777 View Post
    Currently I'd have to say my favorite is Shadow from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It smells like creamy, and tastes mostly like honey cured tobacco. Really good. Trying to get the best flavor out of it as I can but it still needs 2 weeks of steeping, if it lasts that long. I understand it becomes spicier and richer here soon enough. Looking forward to that!
    Because of Legend I'll be trying Heather's other tobaccos and flavors. Island Dream (Pina Colada) is pretty good but I wish it had a little more coconut.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast