Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New Member in Colorado, want an e-pipe!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

You're welcome and good luck! The most important things I've learned: come here for support and questions and don't beat yourself up for tripping just hang in there, it gets easier every vape!

2. Advertisement
    Full Member Verified Member Birddog's Avatar

Great, now I see that there are "mechanical" pipes as well!

4. Advertisement
    Super Member ECF Veteran PeteC2's Avatar

There are any number of different e-pipes that are available, some very mechanical-metallic, such as the Smok e-pipe, others more along the lines of an organic/wood style pipe, such as the Totally Wicked e-pipe that I have, which is more along the lines of a traditional pipe.

Which type is "better?"

Really neither, it is a matter of preference. I have the TW e-pipe, and as an ex-pipe smoker find it enjoyable. It is not inexpensive at approximately $99 for the kit, but very "authentic" to the pipe smoking experience.

Colorodo you say? You lucky mofo....

If you are close to Louisville, CO at all in the near future, the Steam Spot down there carries a wide variety of e-pipe mods and can show you anything you'd like. They are very knowledgable and have amazing customer service. Good luck!

Full Member Verified Member Birddog's Avatar

Hey Ruby, thanks for the info. I've gone ahead and ordered a 618 from AquaVapor, but I'll check them out next time I'm up there.

Ultra Member Supporting Member Chas F.'s Avatar

Howdy and Welcome to ECF!

If you scroll down the main forum page you will find different sub-forums for specific topics, including e-pipes. I eventually want one since I used to smoke a pipe when I was younger, but I haven't been in that particular forum just yet so can't say how many responses you'd get.

There are also location specific sub-forums and there is one for Colorado. There will be a meet & greet style get together in Colorado Springs soon where you can get to see different options and talk to more experienced vapers.
    "The sexiest part of a woman is between her ears and the prettiest thing she can wear is a smile".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12