Hi their
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Hi their

Default Hi their

Hello my name is Dan and I'm getting back into vaping after smoking analogs for a few months. It seems tougher now than it was the first time I switched over from analogs for some reason. Anyone one have any suggestions on how to get back into the rythm? It may just be my surroundings after being stationed in Iraq and everyone smokes around you and at my base.
    Last edited by tfdan123; 10-17-2013 at 01:20 AM. Reason: spelling
    SoCalMichelle likes this.

Stick with it, Dan! Just keep thinking about enjoying some form of "smoking" and getting back your taste and smell and a brighter health outlook. I didn't have a strong analog habit so I didn't have the conversion issues. But from what others have said keep in mind the slower nicotine uptake. Slower might require you to vape longer than your typical analog smoke break. Trying to go with really low nicotine ejuice at first is probably a mistake. Have to give the body what it wants for a while.

When other smokers ask you about this "thing" you are doing talk it up. Selling them (even if they aren't "buying") will help keep yourself motivated and pleased with your goal and how you are getting to it. With what is probably the best tool to break the analog habit, vaping!

Good luck and thanks for serving,
    Brent

Thank you for insight on the matter! I guess I could uptalk about vaping to others as well to help spread the word around. I usually just keep it to myself and hide the vaping only till I'm home or somewhere private.

Get something that is going to perform (throat-heat, vapor production, warm feeling ;]) comparable to an analog, something with a battery that will last or have multiple batteries, and don't be afraid to be vaping constantly ALL day long! Its okay, just keep vaping, start with a nic level that is going to satisfy you and just keep doing it!

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Never hurts to spread the word Dan. Vaping will save your health in the long run. I would suggest you find a vv device and at least one flavor you like to start with.

Full Member* Verified Member Strongbeard's Avatar

I quit once before for 3 months and started again. I found it much harder to quit the second time. So I can understand that.

Just get something like an EVOD, or a Kanger tank and you should be alright without going into debt.
    DruidPriest likes this.

Well right now I am using a 1000mah eGo battery with a protank. Only problem I have is how long the battery is and crud that gets into the tip from working all day.

Still in the closet. It does get weird looks. I think anyone can respect "I'm quitting smoking". Or should, for sure. Most of all smokers. But there are the smoking bullies that will bust on you. But they are bullying you into a higher risk of cancer so it's pretty much their problem not yours. And nothing wears off faster than the novelty of you vaping. As fast as you get comfortable with it they will get bored with the sight of it.

Hey, there is always "Girls don't like making out with ashtrays", LOL

Hang tough,
    Brent
    meanckz likes this.

Find a local vape/smoke shop many of them have testers, find a flavor that blows your mind and vape on. Also I have taken to asking management/person in charge when I'm eating out or shopping about store policy on vaping most say no but their is something freeing about vaping in the open. Best of luck bro

DruidPriest
    Vaping on and off for years. Coffin Nail free since 9/30/13

Country gal Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by tfdan123 View Post
    Well right now I am using a 1000mah eGo battery with a protank. Only problem I have is how long the battery is and crud that gets into the tip from working all day.
    A 1300 mah Spinner vv woud be a good choice and it's shorter than a 1000mah Ego.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast