A better place for DIY one-stop shopping??
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: A better place for DIY one-stop shopping??

Default A better place for DIY one-stop shopping??

I was looking for DIY supplies and decided to use Wizard Labs because it seemed as though I could get everything I need for DIY juice in one tidy package delivered to my door. I have now had a shopping cart FULL (300+ dollars) for 4 days. A few flavors i especially wanted were not in stock so I used the notify me function to be alerted when they were back in stock. I get the emails, rush back to the site to add them and finalize my order only to find out that many more in my cart are now out of stock so I use the notify feature again only to return and even more to be out of stock. I have been through this cycle several times now and am quite frustrated!! Any one have any suggestions on another place to find everything (base/flavor/bottles/glassware/nic/syringes) I need to DIY in one place with comparable prices??
    Vapoor eyes er likes this.

El Dorado Hills, California, United States

freedomsmokesUSA is a good place to get Nic and some flavorings..

contra principia negantem non est disputandum

"Against one who denies the principles, there can be no debate"

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I have only been vaping for 3 months but I find that it is almost impossible to find everything for a large order in one place at the same time. You may find that you need to place a few orders with the same vendor to get all you desire. This industry is growing fast and things tend to go out of stock rather quickly on the most popular items. Some vendors have a 'notify me' option for out of stock items. Be quick when you are notified as everyone else waiting for that item will be rushing to complete their order too.

This happens a lot with nicotine bases and the newest and latest equipment. This also happens with the most popular juices.

A Journey begins when you choose a Path

Ultra Member ECF Veteran happydave's Avatar

i use lorannoils.com for most of my flavors just make sure they are "water soluble" it will say on the listing if it is.
    i buy my nicotine PG and VG and tobacco flavors from totally wicked you can also get bottles and syringes (refilling kit) from TW
    i make my batch by the bottle and take notes on how much flavor pg vg and nic i use each time. this data is invaluable for making better fluid. if you are making 100+ ml batches then you could use a pyrex measuring cup from Wal-mart just dont trust the measurements on it. instead get a scale and use that to weight small amounts of each fluid. use multiplication to determine how much of each fluid you need to make a your big batch. if you have questions feel free to PM me

The Shortest Straw Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sometimes one stop isnt always the best bet, sure its more convenient but many times one or more items could be found much cheaper elsewhere even after shipping.

for me bottles, syringes, beakers and other mix related lab supplies are from amazon.

since I already know what flavors I want more of I go to TFA direct, Wizlabs is only cheaper for the small sample sizes. once you get into larger amounts TFA is much cheaper and wiz doesnt carry the bigger bottles.

pg and vg is much cheaper in bulk from essentials depot, usually 1 gal of each together is around 50 shipped. many people say but wow a gal, but you will be surprised how fast it goes if you start really getting into it (or like me end up supplying half the neighborhood lol)

the only thing I ever get at wiz is 100mg 100% pg nic anymore.

I know it sounds like it would be more cost up front this route but, not having to order for 6-7 months and wait for something makes it worth it to me

Semovar - Provari - Roller - Poldiac - Megatron - Nemesis

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

You could try here.
    mtbakervapor.com/

or here
    ecigexpress.com

both are excellent.
    Last edited by Sugar_and_Spice; 10-17-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    MrGimp likes this.

Super Member Verified Member grayscale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShariR View Post
    ...but I find that it is almost impossible to find everything for a large order in one place at the same time...
    +1 on that. Make sure you check Mt Baker Vapors, I couldn't recommend a better place!
    Wigged Out Mom likes this.

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

I've used EcigExpress | Electronic Cigarettes, e-Liquid and DIY Flavorings in the past and have been very pleased.
    Have also ordered from DIY E-Cig Supplies & E-Cigarette Liquid | Make Your Own E-Liquid | RTS Vapes BUT I always wait for a 20- 30% sale.
    ECF thread: RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA

PG and VG can be bought easily and inexpensively form any Pharmacy. If they ask about the PG tell them it's for making candles or non allergenic soap.
    Here's a gallon of PG for $22.00:
    http://www.tractorsupply.com/en/stor...ne-glyco-1-gal
    As for a 10 ml syringe I bought mine form Walmart/ $2.00- before using coat the printed #'s with clear nail polish:
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Apex-Oral-...-1-ct/10811116

Best of Luck.
    Last edited by Vapoor eyes er; 10-17-2013 at 12:29 PM.
    JonnyB88 and Wigged Out Mom like this.

El Dorado Hills, California, United States

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar_and_Spice View Post
    You could try here.
    mtbakervapor.com/

or here
    ecigexpress.com

both are excellent.
    MBV is definitely a nice shop. Had a great experience with their phone support too, everytime I have used it. (4x)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    Wigged Out Mom likes this.

contra principia negantem non est disputandum

"Against one who denies the principles, there can be no debate"

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Myfreedomsmokes they have flavors from tfa fa and lorran you can get nic pg vg bottles syringes absolutely everything there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    minimalsaint likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast