New Member Here from CT - let the gear addiction begin lol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Member Here from CT - let the gear addiction begin lol

Ultra Member Verified Member Muggs's Avatar

Yeah there are only a few mostly down in the New Haven and Bridgeport area. Wish we had more. I'm in central CT.

Check them out:

State of Connecticut

Senior Member Verified Member

Cool thanks. It appears that there is one in Putnam which is the next town over, which if funny because I never of "Sams Food Store" before!

Senior Member Verified Member

It was like Xmas last night. Got my two ego batteries charged up

Learned about filling cartos. Thanks ECF you tube members!

Filled a carto with Aroma juice WTA infused RY4, wow!

Also tried MBV cinnamon roll. Good but flavors seems weak, maybe a steep will help?

Ultra Member Verified Member Muggs's Avatar

That's awesome man I need to get over there sometime. I can't believe there isn't a shop in central CT. Enjoy, a steep always helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Freefall_Doug View Post
    Hello everyone, Newbie here from CT

I have a feeling this is going to be a baaaaaaaad hobby for my bank account.

I started with a Blu e-cig starter pack earlier this summer, before I found this website and all the great information.

After reading on here and seeing all the variety of juice and equipment I have been scheming and fantasy shopping for all the goodies I wanted to get.

I ended up buying two orders of equipment from DV for to hold me over until I find out more about the variable voltage and wattage models. They are a CT company so I figured it would get me some quick shipping, and their prices appear to be competitive.

My first pass at equipment was a DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah that came with two CE5 clearo's, and I also threw a glass clearo on the order.

My second pass after I learned more was some atomizers since I now found out what dripping was (not rebuildables yet), some carto's, and a 510 battery charger that I am hoping will charge my blu batteries because the pos battery pack burnt out

I also ended up getting some juice from Aroma Ejuice (with WTA), some from MBV, and smaller samples from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, 5 Pawns, and Vaperite.

This is going to bad, like my love for scotch. Anything that has such nuances, and variety is super interesting.

Thanks everyone!

If you love good scotch, you're going to love Five Pawns. Gambit is one of my all time favorites, though too heavy for an all day vape.

You done good man. DV is an awesome vendor. Eric, the guy that runs the place, is a great guy. Very helpful, very quick shipping, and good products.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12