New Member Here from CT - let the gear addiction begin lol
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Member Here from CT - let the gear addiction begin lol

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default New Member Here from CT - let the gear addiction begin lol

Hello everyone, Newbie here from CT

I have a feeling this is going to be a baaaaaaaad hobby for my bank account.

I started with a Blu e-cig starter pack earlier this summer, before I found this website and all the great information.

After reading on here and seeing all the variety of juice and equipment I have been scheming and fantasy shopping for all the goodies I wanted to get.

I ended up buying two orders of equipment from DV for to hold me over until I find out more about the variable voltage and wattage models. They are a CT company so I figured it would get me some quick shipping, and their prices appear to be competitive.

My first pass at equipment was a DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah that came with two CE5 clearo's, and I also threw a glass clearo on the order.

My second pass after I learned more was some atomizers since I now found out what dripping was (not rebuildables yet), some carto's, and a 510 battery charger that I am hoping will charge my blu batteries because the pos battery pack burnt out

I also ended up getting some juice from Aroma Ejuice (with WTA), some from MBV, and smaller samples from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, 5 Pawns, and Vaperite.

This is going to bad, like my love for scotch. Anything that has such nuances, and variety is super interesting.

Thanks everyone!

ECF Veteran

I thought I should add, because I thought it was amusing...

I kicked off all these gear orders this past cloudy saturday, because I was stuck on the ground.

Aroma Ejuice won the shipping battle, they win the high honors of being the first ever vaping product to make it to my doorstep. Which was funny because I was staring them down yesterday, wishing my equipment got here at the same time.

I have been playing the USPS tracking package stalker game, and it looks like I got a bunch of boxes waiting for me when I get home from work today!

Full Member Verified Member

Vapemail is about the most exciting thing in the world. Welcome to the forums.

ECF Veteran

Thanks for the warm welcome! Amazing the volume of posts on this forum, and the amount of information!

Super Member ECF Veteran H Niemand's Avatar

Welcome.
    DO NOT use a standard 510 charger on BLU batteries. The polarity is reversed and they might explode. The least is they will burn out.

ECF Veteran

Thanks for the heads up. Do you know where I can get a charger so I don't have two useless batteries?

ECF Veteran

I see there is a charger available on the blue store. I might end up getting it. I bought some 306 carto's that will fit well on the blue batteries. I like the idea that they are small and discrete for using at work.

Ultra Member

Welcome, you've found a terrific source of knowledge and support. Nice to meet you. Vaping is a wonderful hobby. Baaaadddd on the wallet though. Good luck and have fun!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sweet a fellow Connecticut vaper. Let the addiction spread.

ECF Veteran

Hey Muggs, are you aware of any brick and mortar stores in the state?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast