Thread: Hello all

Full Member Verified Member

Default Hello all

Hi everyone, I have learned a lot from this forum already but here I am finally beginning to post. I began vaping quite a while ago, my first device being a puresmoker 14500 ICON (which I still have since it's built quite well). I went back to my dark green pack american spirits and kept vaping but finally made the switch completely about 100 days ago. In those 100 days I have acquired countless juices, tanks, clearos, cartos, mods, etc.. I have since begun diy liquid, but I'm still looking for my ultimate device. I currently own an Itaste VV, a few halo cigalikes, a super t 18650 simplicity, and a kicked smoktech magneto for going out since the simplicity must stay pristine. Just thought I'd say hello!

Ultra Member

Wow! Welcome, nice to meet you. Sounds like you are well on your way. Grats on quitting. Look forward to reading your opinions. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks! Yep, I've traded one addiction for another, but I have a feeling this one is much healthier. Looking forward to eventually saving money

Editor @ MASTERVAPING.com Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    Supporting Member

Welcome!

The Magneto is one of the best inexpensive mods I've used. Smok makes some great stuff that don't break the bank.
    Adam Marks
    Editor @ MASTERVAPING.com

I agree. Just received it tonight, got it for $40 and threw in a Sigelei kick clone for another $15. Already loving this setup-- I'm very impressed with the build quality, button and threading. Its got a very solid feel to it and the tube wobble disappeared once I tightened down the battery. I got the adjustable pin version but for some reason it still has that ugly SMOK logo. For a $40 mod I'll deal with it!

Ultra Member

Love the looks and performance. Enjoy!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome to the forum! I own a couple Icons purchased off the classifieds, they really are a well made device. Also own two from the Simplicity line which again work very well. Finding what works for you makes all the difference in the world.

I finally quit analogs with the itaste VV and EVOD's. I am currently using a 19mm carto tank with LR Boge on the magneto/simplicity, and I love the ease of use and not having to worry about leaks. I have yet to try a genesis atomizer. Will they all leak when tilted?

ECF Veteran

Hello,
    and Welcome.