New to ECF.

Thread: New to ECF.

Default New to ECF.

Hello all,

I am new to the forum and I have been smoke free since 24th of September. I am currently looking to expand my knowledge and equipment to help me understand and stay away from cigarettes.

1) Where is the best place to get great tasting e juice without spending a ton of money.
    2) I have a Volcano Inferno with 2 tube tanks and am quite happy with it. Is there anything else I might need, like cleaning supplies, information such as life of equipment?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Welcome to ECF and congrats on your almost one-month!!

Two great places for juice at decent prices are:
    Best E Cigarette | Buy Electronic Cigarettes | E Cig Juice - MT Baker Vapor
    and
    ECBlend E-Liquids - Something Better

Can't really answer the question about the Inferno, though.

Moved On

Wish I was informed enough to help you out. Sounds like you're ahead of me on knowledge and understanding. Best of luck and welcome to the forum!

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Try Mt Baker... Good juice, great prices and awesome shipping!!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I would recommend that you try juices in small bottles from several different vendors. Don't be tempted by the fact that a 30ml bottle only costs twice what a 10ml bottle does.

And don't necessarily go for the cheapest. There are some excellent inexpensive juices out there (Hangsen Juicy Peach comes to mind) but
    a) Everybody's tastes are different! For almost every juice that someone says "This is an ADV for me" There's someone who says "I hated this". I really haven't liked the MBV juices I got, but I think they are getting a bit better as they age. JMHO!!!! YMMV!!!!
    (And EVERY juice recommendation should come with those two FLAS! )

b) Having said that, there really are some great juices that are not at the lower end of the price scale. The most expensive juice in your collection is the one you can't stand to vape!