Still searching for that ultimate Vape and Juice - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Still searching for that ultimate Vape and Juice

Full Member Verified Member

I have found my ADV Cinnanilla coffee From JVapes on a 900Mah VV in a Kanger Protank Mini 2. I LOVE it!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I found a great way to try juice.
    eliquidsamples.com
    This site has a few good vendors and $1 samples. It's a great idea.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

I don't know if I want 1 adv but a family of adv's is nice, I like variety I suppose and I don't like vapor's tongue/fatigue/tastebuds over saturated by one flavor alone-I can meander in the flavor families I prefer and not get bored-yet. but I am looking for a better vape from equipment-I use evods and have a protank-i am looking at the aspires and auroras-I just want more saturated flavor that's primarily my quest, and not have to tinker and bicker with stuff-I want something simple and good-not a cloud producer just something that really makes the taste amazing and pronounced. I can tell the stuff is great with the evods, but I have a feeling I can find something better -heck i read about the reos-i mean they sound the best for flavor in the vape world, but might be too confusing for me at this stage. and I NEED something that works with my long lasting mvp 2(I heard aurora doesn't fit it well-wahhhh!)
    "Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" RWE

Well the best flavor is, and always will be, "more than one". I find that no matter what the flavor that after a while they loose their taste, so I always have at least three contrasting flavors going. (that way you just have to have more than one PV)

One thing I think many fail to recognize is that nicotine is also a flavor. So it's a mistake not to try some "unflavored" e-liquid.

The biggest and most common mistake is buying product after product searching for that perfect vape
    instead of learning how to get that perfect vape from the products you already have.

Yup got another set up today and so true rotating flavors is a must.

Default Soo many delicious juices

OMG Im in Vape heaven- I have sooooo many juices now that i just absolutely love. My only problem now is I'm overwhelmed with so many and more coming. Just don't have enough tanks ect. WOW and then I entered the Plum Room-and am so tempted to order more!
    Last edited by Wildflowers69; 10-23-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: type

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234