Still searching for that ultimate Vape and Juice - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Still searching for that ultimate Vape and Juice

Full Member Verified Member

I have found my ADV Cinnanilla coffee From JVapes on a 900Mah VV in a Kanger Protank Mini 2. I LOVE it!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

I found a great way to try juice.
    eliquidsamples.com
    This site has a few good vendors and $1 samples. It's a great idea.

Super Member ECF Veteran baseballmom's Avatar

I don't know if I want 1 adv but a family of adv's is nice, I like variety I suppose and I don't like vapor's tongue/fatigue/tastebuds over saturated by one flavor alone-I can meander in the flavor families I prefer and not get bored-yet. but I am looking for a better vape from equipment-I use evods and have a protank-i am looking at the aspires and auroras-I just want more saturated flavor that's primarily my quest, and not have to tinker and bicker with stuff-I want something simple and good-not a cloud producer just something that really makes the taste amazing and pronounced. I can tell the stuff is great with the evods, but I have a feeling I can find something better -heck i read about the reos-i mean they sound the best for flavor in the vape world, but might be too confusing for me at this stage. and I NEED something that works with my long lasting mvp 2(I heard aurora doesn't fit it well-wahhhh!)

PV Master Team ECF (folding@home)
    ECF Veteran

Well the best flavor is, and always will be, "more than one". I find that no matter what the flavor that after a while they loose their taste, so I always have at least three contrasting flavors going. (that way you just have to have more than one PV)

One thing I think many fail to recognize is that nicotine is also a flavor. So it's a mistake not to try some "unflavored" e-liquid.
    http://www.casaa.org/images/9974739e5e33027c7244f0b4518d5a2d.jpg

Yup got another set up today and so true rotating flavors is a must.

Default Soo many delicious juices

OMG Im in Vape heaven- I have sooooo many juices now that i just absolutely love. My only problem now is I'm overwhelmed with so many and more coming. Just don't have enough tanks ect. WOW and then I entered the Plum Room-and am so tempted to order more!
    Last edited by Wildflowers69; 10-23-2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: type

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234