AltSmoke Nano 510 Clearomizer vs. CE3 for Blu Batteries? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: AltSmoke Nano 510 Clearomizer vs. CE3 for Blu Batteries?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Sorry for the pseudo necro (thread is a week old), but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that replied. A lot of great info here, and it really helped me to make a decision. Was a lot of great help, and actually helped me to decide to just ditch the Blu kits (even after picking up some Ce3 clearomizers), and upgrade to a G6 kit instead. HUGE difference. Thanks guys!

ECF Guru* ECF Veteran Vapoor eyes er's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuukon View Post
    Sorry for the pseudo necro (thread is a week old), but I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that replied. A lot of great info here, and it really helped me to make a decision. Was a lot of great help, and actually helped me to decide to just ditch the Blu kits (even after picking up some Ce3 clearomizers), and upgrade to a G6 kit instead. HUGE difference. Thanks guys!
    No need to apologize as you did the right thing in posting a solution for your problem. Others will read this thread and possibly find an answer here

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vapoor eyes er View Post
    No need to apologize as you did the right thing in posting a solution for your problem. Others will read this thread and possibly find an answer here
    Thanks for all the info. I was browsing around with the same question as the OP. You guys had all the info laid out already. I'm in the same boat as the OP, as I can't graduate to a decent APV that I want right now.

I've been using Blu and other cigalikes for over a year now & I can tell I'm getting a bit obsessed with the cool new/better options out there. My spouse will be thrilled at my new expensive hobby I'm sure!
    Thanks again!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123