Nicquid E-liquid no flavor - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Nicquid E-liquid no flavor

Full Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by CommaHolly View Post
    maybe it needs steeping?????

I suppose there's a possibility that whoever made it that day forgot to eat their wheaties,,,,,,,,

but it could also need some steeping put it in a dark closet for a couple weeks and try again
    Steeping may help who knows.
    So ironic their slogan.

Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I've tried some of their juices and found Biscotti to be flavorful. Also, Chocolate and Butterscotch was good too.

Nicquid brand "Cherry on top" is the first of a handful of this brand I have, no smell in the bottle, and only a hint of flavor that I can coax out of it with my vamo v5 + smok "trophy" tank at wattages ranging from 4.0 to 10.0 with little change, though it was slightly better around 5.0-6.0w.

The grape and peach smell right in the bottles but have not been used yet.

I forget the 4th bottle I have, but it is underwhelming in smell and next in the rotation.

NicQuid is a local brand around here and I have tried them all at their B&M. I've tried [all of the fruit and tobacco flavors]. You are correct, 90% of it has no flavor. It may however be the safest liquid out there, as it is made by the AEMSA Vice President.

[Corrected]
    Last edited by MelvinTheDude; 04-05-2014 at 08:36 PM.

-Let them steep (there is a proper way to do this)

-Also if you vape on the same flavor over and over, your taste buds are so used to it you don't get the same flavor as when you initially started. (I used to say the same thing then my roommate would try and he would say that I was crazy)

Out of curiosity what ratio did you order in?
    Current Mech: Smoktech Magneto Mechanical Mod, RDA: TOBH ATTY, Igo-W4, Patriot Clone, Batteries: Sony US18650VTC4 2100mah 30A

Yup same boat here steeped two weeks no flavor and I don't have vapors tongue.

Full Member Verified Member swurver's Avatar

I think their Strawberry and Strawnanna Smoothie are delicious...let them sit for a bit...I'm getting spot on flavors from both of these. Very happy with both of em.

Niquid Gen 7 (same as Rebel) has a very light flavor, it's there but not a flavor blast the tastebuds on the tongue. Try it in a cartomizer and let me know what you think.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12